Downside footjam whips

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2009 4:15 AM

iv have done 2, but they were both flukes.
i do normal ones fine, maybe 1 out of 4 trys, not enough to say im dialed, but enough to flaunt.
anyway, whenever i try a downside, i either never hop into it right and miss the wheel, which i figure will improve with practice. but when i do get into it, i can seem to get the bike to rotate consistently, any help would be much appreciated

also, i like that tv show Glee, does that make me a fag?

|

12/1/2009 4:29 PM

when I was trying them and only landing like 1 in 10 I basically came up a wedge at the opposite angle I would if I was doing a regular footjam whip. then it basically just feels like a goofy regular whip.

when I was getting the frame to come around right I would basically use my arms. I would dip the bars backward when I started the whip the forward when the frame was coming back around. This basically just helps give the back tire room to go up the bank at the end of its rotation.

I think that made some kind of sense. I dunno, im on vicodin for my broken ass leg at the moment but it seems to make sense.

|

12/1/2009 4:33 PM

you the Cat Daves Garge Setup claimed?

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 4:36 PM

yessir thats me

|

12/1/2009 4:38 PM

SSIIICCKK.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 4:40 PM

yessir. got all sorts of new hardware. it rules

|

12/1/2009 4:41 PM

Glee is funny as fuck!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/1/2009 4:57 PM

I have never seen it but it doesnt sound too manly. thats for sure. sounds a bit on the femmy side

|

12/1/2009 6:21 PM

its basically just a fj whip but you kick it not as much and spin your opposite way pretty hard. idk how to explain it but im doing a tutorial for it, so i guess i should learn how to explain it. haha.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!