Dreams About BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2014 6:28 PM

Every once in a while, I'll have a dream that has something to do with BMX! Some are good and some are bad. Most of the time I don't remember my dreams but sometimes I wake up and remember some.

Recently, I had a dream that some pro team was in my home town. I don't remember what team it was but they were here and all of my friends and I wanted to ride with them. So we met up and they said "If you want to roll with us, you have to land a 180." Since I have 180s dialed in real life, I thought it was going to be a piece of cake. I was wrong! For some reason, I could not land a 180 to save my life! All of my friends landed their 180s and they got to ride with some pros but I could not land mine so I didn't get to ride with them and I was upset. Lol

I just thought that was funny and I wanted to share that with you guys. Do any of you ever have dreams pertaining to riding?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/15/2014 6:29 PM

I always dream about hitting huge doubles or jumping giant gaps that wouldn't be possible in reality. Then I wake up and am completely disappointed in both myself and physics.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/15/2014 6:31 PM

I do that from time to time haha. I have a link planned out that I want to get down when I've got My Grind Box built! Actually there's a few different tricks I've been dreaming of lol. Building a New Bike doesn't help either, You kinda picture it in Your Dreams, how it will look finished with everything You have planned out for the Build. If The Build works out how I've pictured/dreamed about it, it's gunna be one Fucking NICE Bike haha.

|

4/15/2014 6:43 PM

A lot of mine recently are bmx related, one that I can remember is I was ice pick grinding handrails since I just dialed in long ice pick grinds haha.

bit over 4 years ago my dreams liked to fuck with me though about bmx. I tore my ACL in October of 2009, and before that I was working on learning 540s.. Well, one night I had a dream I was riding and slaying 540s at local spots. Woke up kinda bummed, later on I had a dream where I was riding & my bike was falling apart and everything I did hurt my bike, and it eventually shattered like glass. It was fuckin weird.

|

4/15/2014 6:45 PM

One time i had a dream that was me just riding my bike normally, but then i realized i was dreaming so i started controlling what i could do. Quad hop flips with whips, riding so fast i would start to fly, ect.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/15/2014 6:49 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

A lot of mine recently are bmx related, one that I can remember is I was ice pick grinding handrails since I just dialed in long ice pick grinds haha.

bit over 4 years ago my dreams liked to fuck with me though about bmx. I tore my ACL in October of 2009, and before that I was working on learning 540s.. Well, one night I had a dream I was riding and slaying 540s at local spots. Woke up kinda bummed, later on I had a dream where I was riding & my bike was falling apart and everything I did hurt my bike, and it eventually shattered like glass. It was fuckin weird.

That sounds crazy dude! Haha I had a dream once that I was getting really really really clicked table tops and everyone at the park or wherever it was just sat and watched me do tables! XD

And then I had one a few months ago that I was chilling with Adam LZ like in his house or something (It sounds gay, I know but it wasn't) and I kept asking him "Hey do you wanna go ride?" and every time i asked, he would say "Naw man just chill here for a little bit. I just wanna chill." He would not go ride! It was weird! Haha

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/15/2014 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2014 6:55 PM

Oh and recently i had a dream that i was riding is some parking lot and i broke my right collarbone. It was a nightmare! And then the animal/skavenger crew showed up and i couldn't ride with them sad worst dream ever

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

4/15/2014 9:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2014 9:09 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I always dream about hitting huge doubles or jumping giant gaps that wouldn't be possible in reality. Then I wake up and am completely disappointed in both myself and physics.

I snapped a verde cartel frame in my dream and covered it with bondo and tried to sell it after doing a tiny 180...

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/15/2014 9:18 PM

I rode for demolition and standard. I was the best trail, vert, and insanely fast park rider of all time. Me and Dennis Enarson chilled.

|

4/15/2014 10:09 PM

My dream , not that I dream much , but I rode with Garrett and the Deadline crew. And I was riding on par with their level !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/16/2014 1:43 AM

I sometimes dream about BMx. I usually realise that i am dreaming, so o started going crazy high doing whips, 720, truckdriver barspins, andana grinding around a nice city flying.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/16/2014 2:27 PM

I had a dream that there were no stickys in general last night. Top kek

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2014 3:44 PM

I have a friend who constantly dreams that he's doing a bunch of perfect hop whips in a row... Not sure he's landed one in real life yet though.. haha

|

4/16/2014 3:46 PM

I dreamed my bike before I buyed it.

|

4/16/2014 5:16 PM

Keep dreaming I can do flairs , it's kinda pissing me off cause I don't do flairs

|