Drew Bezanson... holy fuck

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 5:26 PM

|

6/13/2013 5:30 PM

I was just about to post this. I never really thought much of Drew but after seeing that! The kid is wild! Some of those transfers & the banger at the end that bomb drop from the fucking pipe work of the building!! NUTS!

|

6/13/2013 6:06 PM

damn thats crazyi wish i had balls of that size lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/13/2013 7:22 PM

Thank you for the axle! It fits perfectly. Photo

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/13/2013 7:33 PM

My
Fucking
God.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 7:38 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Thank you for the axle! It fits perfectly. Photo

no problem dude. glad i could help out

|

6/13/2013 7:40 PM

I had to pause that and move to the toilet when i watched that the first time around... I could not stop shitting seeing those crazy ass gaps and combos!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/14/2013 7:08 AM

Dat was epic, my favourite style of park riding, loads of burly flow with tech trix.

That was too good.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/14/2013 10:18 AM

Topsey wrote:

I was just about to post this. I never really thought much of Drew but after seeing that! The kid is wild! Some of those transfers & the banger at the end that bomb drop from the fucking pipe work of the building!! NUTS!

You must be new to BMX media if you have never though much of him... Hes been ripping on a whole 'nother level for years and years.
Untouchable.

|

6/14/2013 10:34 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

You must be new to BMX media if you have never though much of him... Hes been ripping on a whole 'nother level for years and years.
Untouchable.

this. his last joyride edit was stupid good too

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

6/14/2013 10:59 AM

TBH i don't really stray far from what i like. Street & Flatland. If i see a Park edit i more than likely ignore it & carry on looking for what i like haha. When i read the description for that video on TCU i decided i would watch it. I wasn't disappointed! Not your normal circus trick, swag fag tattoo'd, pierced, wannabe gangster retard rider.

|