Drive Stem and Handlebars

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2013 7:44 PM

I just got a stem and handlebar from Drive. Anybody know anything about them and how strong they are?

|

12/14/2013 7:51 PM

Ask before you buy/get. I know someone who snapped that stem, never knew anyone with the bars but I watched a pair of their forks snap at the steerer tube. Have a photo somewhere. I honestly wouldn't trust them

|

12/14/2013 7:52 PM

I got them both for $20.

|

12/14/2013 8:18 PM

20$ is good for spares though. Can

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/14/2013 8:20 PM

I did some research and I heard they're not all that bad. And the reason why the parts break is because they ride hard and they've had them for a while. And I only like trails on the bike I'm putting it on.

|

12/14/2013 8:33 PM

Garnished wrote:

I did some research and I heard they're not all that bad. And the reason why the parts break is because they ride hard and they've had them for a while. And I only like trails on the bike I'm putting it on.

a lot of their stuff wasn't heat treated either. a friend of mine did this to a pair of their forks after only a few months and all he really did were crank arm grinds, sprocket stalls & feebles/ices

Photo

|

12/15/2013 10:48 AM

Dustin Grice used to ride for them, they held up pretty well from what I saw.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura