Drive side guards

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2013 1:15 PM

Stuck between the daily grind drive side guard or the Division drive side guard, I run dual hubguards on a Fit Wifi so fitting a BSD and a Primo dsg is a bitch, would the Daily Grind dsg be thinner? or the Division?

|

12/6/2013 2:25 PM

The daily grind guard is pretty thick and also barely fits any frames because of the base being so large

ill get you some pictures of mine to help you out

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/6/2013 2:47 PM

Get the one of your choice and file it and your other hubguard down a bit until they fit?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/6/2013 2:57 PM

shadow driveside

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/6/2013 6:55 PM

Photo

Photo

about 1¾ across down the center, now im no math expert but from personal experience its not compatible with allot of frames, especially for people that ride a slammed rear (wheel all the way up into dropouts)
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/6/2013 10:27 PM

I would recommend the Daily Grind but that fucker is huge !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/7/2013 1:53 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote: Photo

Photo

about 1¾ across down the center, now im no math expert but from personal experience its not compatible with allot of frames, especially for people that ride a slammed rear (wheel all the way up into dropouts)

Thank you so much man! That seriously saved me $33 haha, I might try the Division one or Kink has one out now

|

12/7/2013 9:48 PM

danielclark_e wrote:

Thank you so much man! That seriously saved me $33 haha, I might try the Division one or Kink has one out now

you're welcome =)

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit