Driver help.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2013 12:52 PM

So I have a khe reverse driver here with two outer rings in the bearings stuck in it. How do I go about getting the out? Help would be very much appreciated. Screw driver didn't work hahah

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/31/2013 12:54 PM

WD40!!!!!!

|

10/31/2013 1:21 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

WD40!!!!!!

How about a realistic response. That'd be great.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/31/2013 1:25 PM

future FBM wrote:

How about a realistic response. That'd be great.

No joke. WD40 the outside edges, leave it tilted so the wd40 goes down the rest of the bearing, come backbin 10 minutes, should work. I do it all the time.

|

10/31/2013 3:51 PM

Are you talking about the c clip?

|

10/31/2013 3:53 PM

BNC wrote:

Are you talking about the c clip?

It's a free coaster. I'm talking about the outside edge of the sealed bearing. The outside is stuck in the driver.

|

10/31/2013 4:10 PM

this happened to me before...try using a dremel tool or file to cut a slit in the bearing and push it out with a screwdriver

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

10/31/2013 5:40 PM

dremel. its the only way. it happened to mine.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/31/2013 5:54 PM

Where can i purchase a dremel because this happened to me too??

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/31/2013 6:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

sears, home depot, walmart, menards, any place that sells tools

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

10/31/2013 6:49 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Ahh okay, how much are they usually? I didnt know if they were a specialty tool or not haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/31/2013 7:21 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Ahh okay, how much are they usually? I didnt know if they were a specialty tool or not haha

its just a rotary tool... a generic one can be like $15 and like $2 for the bit. or a real one is like $40ish and up

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

10/31/2013 9:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=rotary+tool
i bought the $10 one it can do the job but you have to go slow but check out the reviews on the larger one tho
|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2