Driver pawls ?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2012 5:34 AM

I lost a couple of my driver pawls when i took apart my hub lol. What other pawls are compatible with a BSD backstreet casette ?

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

1/20/2012 5:53 AM

you positive you dont know where they are? your best bet is to contact BSD, but they are based in Scotland, very near me so it might be a bit of a bastard to get them if they could possibly replace them

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

1/20/2012 6:17 AM

Are the springs so tight that they shot out, or did you drop them and they disappeared?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/20/2012 9:02 AM

Most local shops can get BSD parts, their US distro is QBP which is used by many respectable shops in the US.

|

twitter

PROBZ

1/20/2012 9:56 AM

It can't be that hard to find the pawls that you had lol

|

1/20/2012 12:21 PM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

This. Also, a magnetic tray would go a long way, and are available at walmart. Just a thought.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/20/2012 12:58 PM

Jesse_Dean wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

This. Also, a magnetic tray would go a long way, and are available at walmart. Just a thought.

Yeah but i lost them in the carpet and didnt notice till later after i vacumed my entire room lol so im hoping to find one thats compatible.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

1/20/2012 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2012 1:12 PM

check the vaccum bag or wherever the dirt collects?

|

1/20/2012 1:43 PM

Call Albe's since they will know more about what will work than we will

|