Drugs ?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2011 12:25 PM

be honest, how many of you guy smoke a bowl or two before/after going riding. 60% of the people i ride with at the park are always smoking pot, if you do, then why ? Or if not, why not ? I don't really do it because it would suck dropping a 10ft losing sensation in your arms / body and falling on concrete. I was thinking about it but there's no point really . Waste of money, life, and valuable time i could have to learn hop bars. Nomesayinn ?

|

7/8/2011 12:28 PM

this has been discussed 423653624553 times already

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/8/2011 12:28 PM

i use to burn everyday before a sesh but i would take it overboard and my riding just sucked then i got arrested and figured its not worth it so i stopped for half a year and i improved a lot in my riding and now i still burn but not as much as i used to, now its just occasional thing like 4 or 5 times a month.

|

7/8/2011 12:33 PM

I used to smoke cigs every now and then but I stopped just because it's not worth it. Weed isn't worth it either. Although I've never tried it.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/8/2011 12:41 PM

I don't smoke because it's not cool,nor is it "badass", it's a waste of money and time, weed is kind of expensive I'd rather buy bike parts than weed. Almost everyone in my town has or does smoke weed but i don't and i really don't have an urge to.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/8/2011 12:42 PM

Four wrote:

I don't smoke because it's not cool,nor is it "badass", it's a waste of money and time, weed is kind of expensive I'd rather buy bike parts than weed. Almost everyone in my town has or does smoke weed but i don't and i really don't have an urge to.

parts > weed. YES.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/8/2011 1:10 PM

I dont see the point in it whatsoever, its bad for you, its illegal, costs money, its 100% stupid

|

7/8/2011 1:44 PM

BMX I like wrote:

I dont see the point in it whatsoever, its bad for you, its illegal, costs money, its 100% stupid

its high in anti-oxidents so thats the only good part but everthing else sucks.. and its illegal because the government doesnt get taxes on it so they ban it..

|

7/8/2011 1:49 PM

Four wrote:

People dont smoke weed to be badass or cool. They do it because they like it too if you smoke too be cool just stop. There's nothing wrong with smoking weed in my opinion it might as well be legal. It has no cancer causing effects and does not have any serious sid effects. Shit might as well be legal.....

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

7/8/2011 1:51 PM

i smoke sometimes before riding trails. the only time i think riding is enjoyable when high is when youre out cruising around, riding trails, or riding a bowl.

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

7/8/2011 1:54 PM

Whats the point of doing anything? Everything is a waste of time if you think about it. As long as youre having fun

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

7/8/2011 1:55 PM

i have smoked for 2 years (weed and cigarettes) i finally stop and been sober for a while now....
it actually feels good to ride when stoned though and after a cigarette can help after the sesh but i actually feel good about stoping

|

7/8/2011 1:56 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

i have smoked for 2 years (weed and cigarettes) i finally stop and been sober for a while now....
it actually feels good to ride when stoned though and after a cigarette can help after the sesh but i actually feel good about stoping

Dude on your introduce yourself thread you said you smoke weed. How is that a while lol?

|

Life behind bars

7/8/2011 1:59 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Myownnick wrote:

Dude on your introduce yourself thread you said you smoke weed. How is that a while lol?

yeah a while to me is like a week or 2 hahaha....its hard to quit dude

|

7/8/2011 2:04 PM

I don't, purely for the fact that I just don't want to. I've got nothing against it, but I'm not for it.

|

7/8/2011 2:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2011 2:26 PM

Dolphin wrote:

Whats the point of doing anything? Everything is a waste of time if you think about it. As long as youre having fun

thats true.

smoking weed can either be a bad thing or a good thing. if all you do is get stoned and sit around and do nothing, then you arent helping yourself at all. but for me, getting high amps my creativity so im always writing/playing songs or drawing.
riding blazed is sort of harder though.. i get winded easier and somewhat dehydrated (which isnt really a problem if you have water)

|

7/8/2011 5:14 PM

8BALLL

|

7/8/2011 5:37 PM

Myownnick wrote:

People dont smoke weed to be badass or cool. They do it because they like it too if you smoke too be cool just stop. There's nothing wrong with smoking weed in my opinion it might as well be legal. It has no cancer causing effects and does not have any serious sid effects. Shit might as well be legal.....

amen

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

7/8/2011 5:56 PM

Myownnick wrote:

This i recently just got caught and im grounded until the summer ends which sucks and i cant ride either which sucks even more but i always thought it was fun to do but im not risking getting caught again so i quit.

|

7/8/2011 6:04 PM

i smoke, never whilst riding though, think i would just be like a zombie on a bike, but if im sitting chilling with friends then yeah, i smoke cigs during riding, i need to stop

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/8/2011 7:43 PM

Myownnick wrote:

Your right not everyone does it to be cool and i have nothing against it, but half the kids at my school brag about it or they think that it makes them cool or "bad" when really alot of people do it. But that may just be in my area.. I agree there's nothing wrong with it i just don't do it because i don't want to most of my friends do and i like them the same as if they didn't.

|

7/8/2011 7:49 PM

i dont care if people smoke weed, i have nothing against it like most people, i just get annoyed with it when its ALL people talk about and think their cool cause they do illegal drugs, or what all a hip hop artist songs are about, ya dig?

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/8/2011 7:52 PM

Kenealy wrote:

I don't, purely for the fact that I just don't want to. I've got nothing against it, but I'm not for it.

That's how i am.
I've done it but i'm not really into it. I like riding, not smoking. I drink now but that's all i used to think i was a real hardass I guess but I quit being bad last year haha. I guess I thought it was time to grow up a little. I have some friends who would get high before they rode but it kinda annoyed me so i'd just go hang out at the skatepark.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/8/2011 7:53 PM

cardambass wrote:

i dont care if people smoke weed, i have nothing against it like most people, i just get annoyed with it when its ALL people talk about and think their cool cause they do illegal drugs, or what all a hip hop artist songs are about, ya dig?

This. My friend started smoking and it's not fun to hang out now because that's ALL he talks about.

|

7/8/2011 8:14 PM

BMX I like wrote:

Artic ocelot wrote:

its high in anti-oxidents so thats the only good part but everthing else sucks.. and its illegal because the government doesnt get taxes on it so they ban it..

You are retarded, marijuana does not contain anti-oxidents, it's also illegal because it has the same depressive effect on your body as alcohol, the only reason alcohol isn't illegal is because is plays too big a role in our economy, so shut the fuck up newfag.

Personally i don't smoke, nor ever plan to, because all my friends smoke, and they don't talk about it, but when they show up stoned, they are just idiots, and it's not fun to be around them.

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

7/8/2011 9:13 PM

B.M.X wrote:

You are retarded, marijuana does not contain anti-oxidents, it's also illegal because it has the same depressive effect on your body as alcohol, the only reason alcohol isn't illegal is because is plays too big a role in our economy, so shut the fuck up newfag.

Personally i don't smoke, nor ever plan to, because all my friends smoke, and they don't talk about it, but when they show up stoned, they are just idiots, and it's not fun to be around them.

one friend i have is barely any different but the other one pisses me the fuck off when he does it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/8/2011 9:22 PM

i just tried to ride when faded and it sucks balls. the first time i tried it i got hit by a car for the first time. its chill though if your not really doing any activity, you know like just chillin with friends

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

7/8/2011 9:59 PM

Four wrote:

Myownnick wrote:

Four wrote:

Your right not everyone does it to be cool and i have nothing against it, but half the kids at my school brag about it or they think that it makes them cool or "bad" when really alot of people do it. But that may just be in my area.. I agree there's nothing wrong with it i just don't do it because i don't want to most of my friends do and i like them the same as if they didn't.

Those kids are just retarted and weed isn't legal because the government can't tax it. its true think about it too many people grow it. But if you ever decide to smoke DON'T get caught by your parents they will lose all the trust and pivileges they gave you. trust me been there done that.

|

Life behind bars

7/9/2011 10:45 AM

a lot of kids in my town smoke weed and cigarettes, so far me and like one of my friends are the only ones i've noticed that don't haha. i think all of that stuff is just dumb and a waste of talent, time and money.

|

I bike, Therefore I am

Follow me on twitter! @THEmarccostello

XXX

7/9/2011 10:53 AM

Four wrote:

This. My friend started smoking and it's not fun to hang out now because that's ALL he talks about.

I dropped four of my best friends cause they were like taht. Shit sucked.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.