Drunk Riding

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2013 1:08 PM

Who does it? I learned a few days ago the hard way never to do that again. I've pulled some great sessions while intoxicated and even held the longest manual i ever held while drunk. But a few days ago i was pissed off and decided to ride to the liquor store to drown out my sorrow. I take my bottle to the bball court where i session and start drinking and riding. After practicing my hops and some failed 180 attempts i reach the end of my bottle and was in no condition to even be outside. I knew it was a bad idea but I just had to hop the garbage can before going home. I faceplanted. Busted my chin and got back up and on my bike like nothing happened. I didn't even know i had blood running down my neck until the kids on the court told me. I then go home dripping blood the whole way. Passed out on my couch and woke up hours later with sore hips, a scraped leg and hands, and a stubbed toe. I lost quite a bit of blood. Needless to say i learned my lesson. Time to choose between bmx or drinking.

|

12/28/2013 1:16 PM

I can't ride for shit when I've had a drink, it affects my balance too much, crashing doesn't hurt as much tho.
Can be fun to just cruise or flow a bowl but in general if I'm going to have a drink it will be when I'm done riding for the day.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/28/2013 1:20 PM

I've done it once.. Ya I was on the bike then I was like fuck this I don't have the energy then I got off and walked away. I didn't even pedalling I just sat on it.

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/28/2013 1:43 PM

No, but my friend Sam tried to jump my fence in my backyard and faceplanted. It was hilarious.

|

12/28/2013 1:47 PM

my mate turned up outside a club i was at with his bike once.. i had a ride around, but the whole thing just confused the shit out of me, iunno why.......

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/28/2013 1:51 PM

I did once. I started a wheelie and when i realised i was lying in the ground hahahaa.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/28/2013 2:15 PM

if i have like 1 or 2 beers, its good, i get liquor balls. anymore and it's a recipe for disaster

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/28/2013 2:16 PM

|

12/28/2013 2:55 PM

Horrible idea crash everytime

|

12/28/2013 5:54 PM

hate it. but skating drunk is somehow amazing.
my one friend did get a DUI on a bike once...somehow.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/28/2013 8:02 PM

A few times id drink a brew or two, or a couple shots, just enough to give me a headbuzz. I actually surprised myself riding like that. 540tap flats and full cabs were dialed and then I could never do them again after that haha. However im underage and avoid alcohol/drugs, but I have done them before and when I did I usually only did a little to give me a nice little buzz for a half hour. No h8 pls. Haha.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/28/2013 11:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2013 11:44 PM

Im not even 18 let alone 21 but yes ive done it in the past. First time : nothing, second time: balls 3rd time: learned 4 new tricks. I didnt even learn 4 new tricks this past year blink I wouldn't do it again though. I dont drink, smoke, or anything of the sort. (You have to try everything except hard drugs once right?)( I know alot of people disagree with me there. ) Vaporizers without nicotine are now my "thing" since it causes no harm and it keeps me away from nasty tobacco products.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/29/2013 1:54 PM

Back in the day a mate and I shared a bottle of Vodka...I rode home.

Felt like I had balls the size of mini buses, rode this hill - halfway down, I think I forgot what I was doing, took a corner - lowsided my bike and face planted a mail box.

Did not feel a thing.

Next morning, different story. That was 1996

I still cant drink Vodka.

|

12/29/2013 1:55 PM

oh I used to ride wasted all the time... I actually shred drunk as fuck at the park lol

the one time my buddy came up to tell me that he was surprised and I was riding a bunch better than normal... he stopped like 5 feet away and said holy fuck you wreak of blackberry brandy haha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "