Dubstep in BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2014 12:51 PM

Why do some people insist of putting dubstep drum and bass or any kind of electronic music on BMX edits, it is pointless, they should use real music. Who agrees or who disagrees

|

3/9/2014 1:04 PM

You get the sterotypical BMX edits ; Heavy over editting , extensive lense flairs , euro-trash shitty ass dubstep and some "intro" of riding around.

Some are done ok but they're so un-orginal and are just pathetic for all the effort into the edit but none for riding.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/9/2014 1:09 PM

I havent seen much dubstep Music in bmx edits. Some suits the style.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/9/2014 1:20 PM

dubstep is gay and if you listen to it you are gay too.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/9/2014 1:21 PM

"any kind of electronic music"...

">Go fuck yourself
|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

3/9/2014 1:24 PM

Bassy anything > some of the shit "metal" songs that get put in them. Especially when the music is of shit sound quality.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/9/2014 2:34 PM

Dj screw tapes for all the edits

|

3/9/2014 2:38 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Bassy anything > some of the shit "metal" songs that get put in them. Especially when the music is of shit sound quality.

That

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/9/2014 3:09 PM

I hate shit rap that goes nigga this and nigga that fuck bitches nigga smoke weed nigga.
Now THAT is annoying as fuck.

|

Bruh

3/9/2014 3:22 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

I hate shit rap that goes nigga this and nigga that fuck bitches nigga smoke weed nigga.
Now THAT is annoying as fuck.

I like Garrett's old edits. They had like thrash / punk , totally suited him.

Now , Chad Kerley actually raps to the song in one of his clips...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/9/2014 3:22 PM

The way i see it, I don't care what you like for music, wether you think dubstep is gay or not, me personally, i like all kinds of music and if it fits the flow of the video, why not

|

3/9/2014 3:37 PM

Btw, theres a huge difference beetwen shitty techno, and quality techno made by good djs. I will put am example later.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/9/2014 4:17 PM

T-rider wrote:

Btw, theres a huge difference beetwen shitty techno, and quality techno made by good djs. I will put am example later.

i didnt know djs were musicians

|

3/9/2014 5:48 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Except that there are a shit ton of retards today who think stuff like BMTH is metal

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/9/2014 5:50 PM

T-rider wrote:

This, there is more sub-genres than you can believe too. There is a giant difference between Skrillex (ew) & better Djs or artists.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/9/2014 5:51 PM

We need more punk/ska.

|

3/9/2014 6:51 PM

Fuck dubstep

|

3/9/2014 7:57 PM

personally i hate it so much. same with heavy rap

|

3/9/2014 9:39 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fuck dubstep

^^^^^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/9/2014 10:05 PM

Agreed

|

3/9/2014 11:25 PM

I find bmx web videos use to much indie music......that hipster shit puts me to sleep

|

3/10/2014 12:15 AM

This counts as electro, is this shit?

|

Bruh

3/10/2014 12:38 AM

T-rider wrote:

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

i didnt know djs were musicians

I havent said that

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/10/2014 12:39 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

This, there is more sub-genres than you can believe too. There is a giant difference between Skrillex (ew) & better Djs or artists.

For example bumping. That thing is too fucking horrible! As hardstyle can be pretty awesome.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/10/2014 3:37 AM

lol, all the british guys are offended cause they love techno and dubstep, and all the americans are offended cause they love rock and rap, personally I like everything except hippy stuff, theirs just some music that you should not put in BMX and skate videos.

|

3/10/2014 4:12 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

lol, all the british guys are offended cause they love techno and dubstep, and all the americans are offended cause they love rock and rap, personally I like everything except hippy stuff, theirs just some music that you should not put in BMX and skate videos.

the fuck are you on about? only one uk posted which is zach and he was on about rep. fucking moron....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/10/2014 4:32 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

the fuck are you on about? only one uk posted which is zach and he was on about rep. fucking moron....

See what I mean? Butthurt lol!

|

3/10/2014 4:36 AM

BMXSkater wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

BMXSkater wrote:

See what I mean? Butthurt lol!

maybe im 'butthurt' because you made a stupid accusation about the British people on here when your proof is non-exsistant. rather be butthurt than a retard though. and the fact that i do care still doesnt make you right since you said we 'love techno and dubstep' and, as i pointed out, nobody from the uk mentioned either genre of music...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/10/2014 5:16 AM

Ok man, calm down, British people dont like Techno, happy now? Dont be so sensitive. When I was in Iraq I was friends with a couple of British soldiers and all they listened to was techno everytime we went to the gym, they were the funniest bunch of guys lol

|

3/10/2014 5:28 AM

I blame GoPro for popularizing dubshit in edits.

|