Duct tape.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2012 6:26 PM

Sorry for the two threads right after the other this is just completely irrevelant so I was feeling a new thread. So basically this is a 180 solution. Whenever I 180 I take my feet off before I land and I slightly nose dive. I just have been trying to fix this for the past 2 weeks and nothing works. Is duct tape a good solution or will it cause me internal bleedings, and or testicular cancer.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

8/12/2012 6:30 PM

Duct tape is the answer to almost everything! One thing is practice the 180 pulling the front end up higher and higher until you land either flat or back tire first nice and smooth. When it's not pulled up high enough I notice it turns into a very jerky tense 180. loose as a goose my friend. be one with the loose goose.

|

8/12/2012 6:32 PM

i would say u need to pull up more and maybe carve a little more. 180s are a pain to learn but once u get them they are easy. dont use duct tape because u will under spin and if u do u wont be able to foot down and just fall over smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

8/12/2012 6:33 PM

First off.... whoever told you to duct tape your foot to the pedal is a complete retard..... Duct taping your foot to the pedal is hazardous you can break an ankle like that. Duct taping tells me "im not ready to do this trick but lets try and speed things up cause im not right in the head" Tricks take time man.... duct tape isn't going to fix it, just keep your foot on i have not ecountered this problem with 180s lean a bit more back since your nose diving. SECONDLY if i learned my stuff correctly testicular cancer (any sort of cancer) is not caused by blunt force cancer is a mutation of cells? i might be wrong on that one. As far as injuries goes Bmx in fact anything if not everything in life can (and involves) some sort of pain or fear gotta fight through it =) When i was first trying 180s i fell on my hip like 30times or more.... i kept on getting up (being retarded) cause the adrenaline was taking over but as soon as i got home holy shit it wasn't pretty. Anyways be smart about it keep trying =)

|

8/12/2012 6:34 PM

dude honestly when your learning 180 i found that it really helps to just go fast(like 5-6 cranks) so that way you really are forceing your self to commit to it, or jump into grass till you stat to get the feeling of what the trick is really supposed to feal like before you take it to the streets

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

8/12/2012 6:39 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

First off.... whoever told you to duct tape your foot to the pedal is a complete retard..... Duct taping your foot to the pedal is hazardous you can break an ankle like that. Duct taping tells me "im not ready to do this trick but lets try and speed things up cause im not right in the head" Tricks take time man.... duct tape isn't going to fix it, just keep your foot on i have not ecountered this problem with 180s lean a bit more back since your nose diving. SECONDLY if i learned my stuff correctly testicular cancer (any sort of cancer) is not caused by blunt force cancer is a mutation of cells? i might be wrong on that one. As far as injuries goes Bmx in fact anything if not everything in life can (and involves) some sort of pain or fear gotta fight through it =) When i was first trying 180s i fell on my hip like 30times or more.... i kept on getting up (being retarded) cause the adrenaline was taking over but as soon as i got home holy shit it wasn't pretty. Anyways be smart about it keep trying =)

The cancer thing was joke man XD. Good adive though. More speed, pull higher. I was planning on learning 180s, and 3's by the end of the summer, but its not looking that way.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

8/12/2012 6:44 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

The cancer thing was joke man XD. Good adive though. More speed, pull higher. I was planning on learning 180s, and 3's by the end of the summer, but its not looking that way.

dude tell me bout it i thought id have whips down by the end of summer, btw im in lauderdale if you wanna ride some time, hit me up

|

8/12/2012 6:50 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

dude tell me bout it i thought id have whips down by the end of summer, btw im in lauderdale if you wanna ride some time, hit me up

Aiight shoot me a text it would be sweet to actually ride with someone who is decent on a bike. Im assuming if your practacing whips your decent haha. 954-673-3749 is my number .

|

- BmxKitten

8/12/2012 6:52 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

Aiight shoot me a text it would be sweet to actually ride with someone who is decent on a bike. Im assuming if your practacing whips your decent haha. 954-673-3749 is my number .

cant txt my phone has no service, cause i can pay it, email me at aj.lansdale@gmail.com

|

8/12/2012 6:57 PM

Purple bike wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

cant txt my phone has no service, cause i can pay it, email me at aj.lansdale@gmail.com

Just sent you an email.

|

- BmxKitten