Duo SVS tires purple wall

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2014 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2014 8:24 AM

Hi guys so I'm almost finish with my bike and I need help on tires. I kinda want to purple wall tires the color rims i have is cinema 333 rims I got red in front and blue in the rear I also have my purple nitrous shifter cranks to go with the purple wall tires. now should i get purple wall tires or white wall. Or I could get red wall and blue wall tires and put the red wall tire on the blue rim and blue wall tire and put on red rim would that look good if I do red wall and blue wall tires I kinda don't like that since I already have red and blue rims. Which one would be the best to do. White wall tires purple wall tires or red and blue wall tires. One more thing psi I want know what to difference between 65 psi or higher psi like that goes up to 110. Which one is better and does it make a difference when riding what psi do you recommend.

|

2/9/2014 8:24 AM

Id go red and blue walls.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/9/2014 8:38 AM

T-rider wrote:

So red wall and blue wall. Do the thing i was going to do red wall on blue rim and blue wall on red rim. I just don't know how it going to turn out if I do that idea.

|

2/9/2014 9:55 AM

Bump

|

2/9/2014 10:10 AM

T-rider wrote:

This

|

2/9/2014 11:02 AM

The only thing is I don't know how it going to look like with red and blue wall tires. Should get the shadow undertaker

|

2/9/2014 2:29 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

The only thing is I don't know how it going to look like with red and blue wall tires. Should get the shadow undertaker

Yes

|

2/9/2014 2:55 PM

1v1 me irl. I wanna see this contraption of odd color combos

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/9/2014 6:00 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

1v1 me irl. I wanna see this contraption of odd color combos

So you what to see that. Combo what color wall colors white wall purple or red and blue.

|

2/9/2014 7:53 PM

Do not gert SVS! They are cheaop but unless you ONLY ride on concrete they suck! I slip out all the time because of them!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/9/2014 8:12 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Do not gert SVS! They are cheaop but unless you ONLY ride on concrete they suck! I slip out all the time because of them!

Only why I want them is because they have purple wall tires I want them to go with my cranks. I couldn't find no other tires with purple wall I'm going to ride street because the skate park it to far. I'm just going to get tires from my local bike shop because I kinda don't want buy the wrong ones. But if I do buy tires I'm going buy the shadow undertaker red wall and blue wall. I'm going to call my bike shop tomorrow to see what they have.

|

2/9/2014 8:17 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Only why I want them is because they have purple wall tires I want them to go with my cranks. I couldn't find no other tires with purple wall I'm going to ride street because the skate park it to far. I'm just going to get tires from my local bike shop because I kinda don't want buy the wrong ones. But if I do buy tires I'm going buy the shadow undertaker red wall and blue wall. I'm going to call my bike shop tomorrow to see what they have.

go with shadow.. lol but black walls that are decent would be better than purple walls that are shit just keep that in mind

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/9/2014 8:29 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

go with shadow.. lol but black walls that are decent would be better than purple walls that are shit just keep that in mind

Yea but I want to be different with the purple wall I which shadow had purple wall tires I think they did but don't sell them no more. I just can't choose between white wall or red and blue wall tires someone recommend to get red wall and blue wall tires and put red wall on the blue rim and the blue wall on the red rim. Would that be a good idea.

|

2/9/2014 8:31 PM

Think purple walls would look like shit.

|

2/9/2014 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2014 9:40 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Yea but I want to be different with the purple wall I which shadow had purple wall tires I think they did but don't sell them no more. I just can't choose between white wall or red and blue wall tires someone recommend to get red wall and blue wall tires and put red wall on the blue rim and the blue wall on the red rim. Would that be a good idea.

i would strongly advise not getting these tires! i ran one on the front and no matter how much i filled it up it always rode like it had like 20 psi in it, and its hard to explain but it wasnt a nice ride. i also like to run a little less psi nd have softer front tires to make landings nicer but these do the opposite because all they do is fold and dent your rims when you land. to the point though, i threw it in the garbage after 3 weeks and it still had full tread because it sucked so bad. and watch out with the purple walls because i find that tires with coloured compounds tend to be even softer than black ones and i had it in black, just thought id warn you. other than that its a VERY light and nice looking tire. also id agree, get shadows, i switched back to my undertaker blue wall whick is bald and has holes in it but still rides great and its 3 years old and im the second owner!

|