Dutch riders.........anyone ?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2013 2:38 AM

Hey. I've got the feeling I'm the only Dutch guy here.
Please help me out !

|

Gravity sucks

7/29/2013 5:49 AM

I have the same problem ;s

|

7/29/2013 3:39 PM

We're the only ones I guess.....jammer

|

Gravity sucks

7/29/2013 4:27 PM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Please tell me you own the bike in your avatar!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 10:53 PM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Please tell me you own the bike in your avatar!

Not anymore, and yes, I regret the day I sold it. I had it for like 3 years, but sold it a few years ago...........my bad.

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 8:23 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Not anymore, and yes, I regret the day I sold it. I had it for like 3 years, but sold it a few years ago...........my bad.

I'm still pissed at myself for selling my 88 Californian Pro. That was probably 92 or 93.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/30/2013 9:33 AM

I know the feeling. At that time I was unemployed and with 3 kids I needed the money, simple as that.
88 Cal. Pro ? Dude that's a cool bike indeed. No wonder you're pissed ! But hey, everybody makes mistakes.......

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 12:15 PM

I was young, had a good paying job, was "too old for little kid bikes" and into car audio, and tuning.

|

7/30/2013 1:17 PM

Yeay, tuning hahaha, total waist of money.....and now tuning your bike ?

|

Gravity sucks

7/30/2013 2:08 PM

Yeah. I've got her pretty dialed though. Few parts I'll change before too long, but I'm set for now.

|

7/30/2013 3:03 PM

I just keep on changing parts, my oldest son loves to help me, so......
That's why I never sell parts. I love to build bikes.....

|

Gravity sucks