EA BIKE

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2011 9:54 PM

EA BMX, help it work out.
Watch and read the video.
Leave a comment stating what you would want in a game like this if it was to happen
|

I NEED A MIND CONDOM BECAUSE IM BEING MIND FUCCED
[url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/My-bike,1224883][b]CHECK OUT MY BIKE CHECK

2/12/2011 10:21 PM

1. have the story mode setup kinda like tony haw underground. but use a dew tour/free flow setup. start out a nobody, qualify for contests and for each stop of the tour, there would be certain challenges to open up real life spots. (so in salt lake city you could open up beringers back yard, in portland, burnside... etc
2. mix skate controls with dave mirra 2 controls
barspins like kickflips, whips like shuvits, so the longer youd hold for a multiple kickflip, you do a multiple barspin (late flips are late bars..etc... and if you've got a good jump, just keep rotating the stick for more whips, the faster you rotate it, the faster the whip, and vice versa)
3 manuals and nose wheelies the same, but with using combinations of R2 and L2 (the grab buttons on PS3) you can do hang fives/tens/nothings. and rotating the stick you could do whiplashes
4. pressing the grab buttons will be a default seatgrab, and turning the right stick will turn the bars. grab then down is a toboggan, but down then grab would be a tire grab, like a nose grab on skate. or grab then rotating the stick half way would be a seatgrab x-up, and doing a full circle would be a seatgrab barspin. shit like that
5. grinds are the same, but you wouldnt be able to do toothpick grinds for that long
6. tables, no footers, turndowns, tricks like that would be mirra 2 controls.
7. backflips are skate controls
8. make it so you can unlock certain tricks from certain riders who are know for that trick. (morgan wade = bikeflips, anthony watkinson = inverts, etc...)
if i think of anything else I'll edit this.

and yes i've thought about this for some time now

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

2/12/2011 10:24 PM

that video wont do anything...
it was uploaded in 2008
3 years ago

|

2/12/2011 10:24 PM

tedhuie wrote:

1. have the story mode setup kinda like tony haw underground. but use a dew tour/free flow setup. start out a nobody, qualify for contests and for each stop of the tour, there would be certain challenges to open up real life spots. (so in salt lake city you could open up beringers back yard, in portland, burnside... etc
2. mix skate controls with dave mirra 2 controls
barspins like kickflips, whips like shuvits, so the longer youd hold for a multiple kickflip, you do a multiple barspin (late flips are late bars..etc... and if you've got a good jump, just keep rotating the stick for more whips, the faster you rotate it, the faster the whip, and vice versa)
3 manuals and nose wheelies the same, but with using combinations of R2 and L2 (the grab buttons on PS3) you can do hang fives/tens/nothings. and rotating the stick you could do whiplashes
4. pressing the grab buttons will be a default seatgrab, and turning the right stick will turn the bars. grab then down is a toboggan, but down then grab would be a tire grab, like a nose grab on skate. or grab then rotating the stick half way would be a seatgrab x-up, and doing a full circle would be a seatgrab barspin. shit like that
5. grinds are the same, but you wouldnt be able to do toothpick grinds for that long
6. tables, no footers, turndowns, tricks like that would be mirra 2 controls.
7. backflips are skate controls
8. make it so you can unlock certain tricks from certain riders who are know for that trick. (morgan wade = bikeflips, anthony watkinson = inverts, etc...)
if i think of anything else I'll edit this.

and yes i've thought about this for some time now

Now that sounds like a fun ass game !

|

[url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/My-bike,1224883][b]CHECK OUT MY BIKE CHECK

2/12/2011 10:25 PM

video worked for me

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

2/12/2011 10:27 PM

tedhuie wrote:

video worked for me

no it works -___-
but its not gonna make ea make a ea bike game

|

2/12/2011 10:28 PM

tedhuie wrote:

video worked for me

brianoob wrote:

no it works -___-

Never know..
It would be real cool for a game like this to come out

|

2/12/2011 10:29 PM

brianoob wrote:

no it works -___-

ah

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

2/12/2011 10:56 PM

DO IT!!!!!!!! and one thing: FULL BIKE CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/12/2011 11:00 PM

Wow the EA website is retarded, you gotta sign up to get their email? Ha fuck that.

EA BIKE has been asked for everywhere, on every forum and there are thousands of pages on FB, EA can suck my dick, they aren't doing anything at all.

|

2/12/2011 11:05 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Wow the EA website is retarded, you gotta sign up to get their email? Ha fuck that.

EA BIKE has been asked for everywhere, on every forum and there are thousands of pages on FB, EA can suck my dick, they aren't doing anything at all.

they say it will be to complicated to make. Fucking pussies angry

|

"Booshy wrote: Oh I forgot about this guy, somehow.. Matt Hoffman! Would love to meet/ ride with him. Or ride him."

bmx_is_rad wrote: Please tap as hard as you like

2/12/2011 11:10 PM

poko19 wrote:

they say it will be to complicated to make. Fucking pussies angry

For real!?
Ha fuck em.

|

2/12/2011 11:13 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

For real!?
Ha fuck em.

yeah i emailed them awhile ago, ill see if i can find it

They said the combos will be to hard to program along with all the tricks on the controller

|

"Booshy wrote: Oh I forgot about this guy, somehow.. Matt Hoffman! Would love to meet/ ride with him. Or ride him."

2/12/2011 11:18 PM

OMFG! That's gay as, tell them that we don't care how long it takes we're all super keen to get one!

|

2/12/2011 11:26 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

OMFG! That's gay as, tell them that we don't care how long it takes we're all super keen to get one!

i know i want one so bad

|

2/12/2011 11:54 PM

if this game ever does come out, this place will be dead forever.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/12/2011 11:56 PM

carjakester wrote:

if this game ever does come out, this place will be dead forever.

yep

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

2/13/2011 3:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2011 3:48 AM

would be best game ever. i played mirra 2 and that was so fun except it didnt have a story mode :| and the graphics are shitty.

|

2/13/2011 4:11 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

would be best game ever. i played mirra 2 and that was so fun except it didnt have a story mode :| and the graphics are shitty.

mirra 2 represent.

|

2/13/2011 4:28 AM

i looked right into it when i first saw that video^^^ and i found a nerds forum somewhere and they had an article about it and there was a quote from the head developer of skate saying something like "we have heard the growing demands for another bmx game and we are looking into starting developement but controls and programming may be impossible to get like skate"

|

2/13/2011 6:55 AM

these threads are like a weekly thing. it's not going to happen. give up. ride your bike.

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

2/13/2011 7:00 AM

why do it on a video game if you can do it in real life?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

2/13/2011 7:01 AM

lilbmxkid wrote:

this. like choose frame, fork bars, cassette or freecoaster,

and i have tony hawk american wasteland, soo fun its half skate half bike. graphics r shitty and u cant customize the bike or do many tricks but its super fun.

|

2/13/2011 7:02 AM

Dolphin wrote:

why do it on a video game if you can do it in real life?

my point homie.

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW

2/13/2011 7:38 AM

lilbmxkid wrote:

That's literally one of the biggest things I would want in the game. That and you can pick your path, like you have 3 different styles you can ride and you gotta choose one. Street, Trails, Park.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

2/13/2011 8:15 AM

When you start the game it should say: GO OUTSIDE AND RIDE YOUR FUCKING BIKE.

|

2/13/2011 11:57 AM

Fondue wrote:

When you start the game it should say: GO OUTSIDE AND RIDE YOUR FUCKING BIKE.

hhahahah yea, the sad part is: it would get me back into video games. then I'd be one of those chip-inhaling couch potatoes lol

|

"The best things in life aren't things"

refs: bstick, ScramHype, aaron algermissen, spikez5

text- (561) 287-7863

email- kaibruno86@gmail.com

2/13/2011 11:58 AM

To me, just sounds like a kid trying to get subscribers.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/26/2012 3:35 PM

i have made a page on fb for this i am a member of a other page that did the same thing and it is in production please like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/EA-BIKE/371473682903436 and share we need at least 4000 likes we need this game

|

4/26/2012 4:35 PM

Tyler_Sumrall wrote:

i have made a page on fb for this i am a member of a other page that did the same thing and it is in production please like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/EA-BIKE/371473682903436 and share we need at least 4000 likes we need this game

GTFO YOU RETARD

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?