EASTERN

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2008 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2008 1:32 PM

hey, easterbikesrule, people dont like eastern thats to bad dont cry about it. EASTERN BIKES ARE .......GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAYGAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY, GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAYGAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAYGAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY, GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,GAY,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

6/5/2008 1:53 PM

lets see you make a better company then.
eastern is a good company as long as your a mellow rider and not hard on your bikes.
they just make there bikes incredably light but light= less durablitly.
again make a better company if they suck so bad.

|

PAIN is just a weakness leaving the body..

6/5/2008 2:10 PM

Im not crying about it im simply asking others, u dumb fuck.
and some ppl do like it.

|

nigg

6/5/2008 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2008 2:21 PM

all right dont get mad. why do you think i wrote
that because you brought it up , people ar so anyoing
your not going to change there minds if they dont like
eastern so stop bringing the topic up. and i hate eatern
mainly because they make there complete bikes like shit
but i geuss some parts are ok not great but ok

|

6/5/2008 2:26 PM

bmx93 wrote:

ok

|

nigg

6/5/2008 4:49 PM

bmx93 wrote:

u told him to stop bringing the topic up and you just did with this topic... dumbass

and i bet you haven't even ridden an eastern

|

6/5/2008 5:00 PM

ok, actually first, i have ridden a eastern smart ass, my freinds. he had the thing for about a month and it fell apart. second i braught the topic up just to make him mad because he made up the topic about eastern haters. also to make other eastern lovers like you mad

|

6/5/2008 5:01 PM

This whole thing is just like the Ford VS Chevy debate. There is no winner. Both have their advantages, and both have their followers. If you don't like one, that's fine. Don't go telling people their setup is shit based on brand, and what you HEARD about that brand. Unless you have firsthand experience (ie YOUR frame broke) Shut the fuck up about it, and let everyone ride what they want. If they ask about something, then you can tell them you heard something bad, but don't just say "they are shit".

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/5/2008 5:02 PM

oh god here we go again

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

6/5/2008 8:39 PM

shut the fuck up about eastern its sooo annoying its like the ps3/xbox360 arguement, people get one and then convince themselves that what they have is the best, so just get over it

|

6/5/2008 9:09 PM

bmx93 wrote:

ok, actually first, i have ridden a eastern smart ass, my freinds. he had the thing for about a month and it fell apart. second i braught the topic up just to make him mad because he made up the topic about eastern haters. also to make other eastern lovers like you mad

so basically u are just trying to make ppl mad?
im not mad at all cause i know yr a dumb ass and yr opinion doesnt mean much to me bud.

|

nigg

6/5/2008 9:41 PM

wtf do yall have to b so ignorant
eastern is a good company
they put alot of hard work into there stuff
u start up a fuckin company and see where it gets u
Grow up kid
|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

6/5/2008 9:42 PM