EF IT! I'm goin...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

...back to quality fuckin american frames as soon as i get some money again. I shoulda used my head and took advice from u guys. My DK has been a shit-storm of shit since i got it and i havent even rode it yet. As soon as i got 3 bills im gonna order an S&M DB cause i konw i can trust S&M. Oh and im never gettin Primo brakes again either. Goin to save up a little more and just go with the Evos cause i know they work too. Damn i shoulda just stuck with what i knew instead of trying new things

LESSON LEARNED!!!!!

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/19/2010 7:47 PM

shweet.

|

1/19/2010 7:47 PM

give me the DK

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 7:50 PM

Harry95 wrote:

give me the DK

i might sell it cheap. I ghetto weld a brake mount on so... whatever you dont ride brakes anyway? Or i might just keep it as a backup, a brakeless bike, or just mount on my "Old frame wall"

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 7:52 PM

Story, please?

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/19/2010 7:52 PM

Harry95 wrote:

give me the DK

FLABMX414 wrote:

i might sell it cheap. I ghetto weld a brake mount on so... whatever you dont ride brakes anyway? Or i might just keep it as a backup, a brakeless bike, or just mount on my "Old frame wall"

how much would you sell it for? or would you trade stuff for it?

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 7:53 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Story, please?

the brake mount broke off or something like that. i don't know what the rest of the story is

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 7:54 PM

is it a dk team frame? what color and tt?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 7:58 PM

Is the Eastern Journey american made?

Edit: oh and sucks for you man.. the dk team frame looked nice

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/19/2010 7:57 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Story, please?

Harry95 wrote:

the brake mount broke off or something like that. i don't know what the rest of the story is

well i snapped a bolt inside and ripped up the threads tryin to get it out so i sawed off a mount offf my old Subrosa (now brakeless frame haha that i also still have) and my dad welded it onto the frame. the weld gets in the way of the brakes though and they wont fuckin engage the spring. still workin on it.

ya i guess i can work out somethin. but i must warn you. i have never dealt with shippin shit and u might have to walk me through it if i do agree and this goes down.

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 7:57 PM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

Is the Eastern Journey american made?

Edit: oh and sucks for you man.. the dk team frame looked nice

i don't think so

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 8:00 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Story, please?

Harry95 wrote:

FLABMX414 wrote:

well i snapped a bolt inside and ripped up the threads tryin to get it out so i sawed off a mount offf my old Subrosa (now brakeless frame haha that i also still have) and my dad welded it onto the frame. the weld gets in the way of the brakes though and they wont fuckin engage the spring. still workin on it.

ya i guess i can work out somethin. but i must warn you. i have never dealt with shippin shit and u might have to walk me through it if i do agree and this goes down.

lol i don't care about brakes i just want a new frame haha i hate mine.

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:00 PM

Harry95 wrote:

FLABMX414 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

what kinda stuff you got?

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:03 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Story, please?

Harry95 wrote:

FLABMX414 wrote:

it probably would have been smarter to call up dk, tell them whats up and see what they could do. not strip the threads, weld a mount on, and see what else works.

|

1/19/2010 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

FLABMX414 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

FLABMX414 wrote:

what kinda stuff you got?

to trade? not much but this is what i have. your prolly don't want it

5 Eastern frame

fly 3 amigos bars

kenda tire

eastern 14mm fork and 14mm front wheel

eastern ultralight bars chrome

Edit: also got odyssey elementary v2

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:05 PM

I love it when Noobz try to jack threads.
Jess, bud, your a douche, your annoying and nobody likes you, sorry about your luck.
|

1/19/2010 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 8:07 PM

Harry95 wrote:

FLABMX414 wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

it probably would have been smarter to call up dk, tell them whats up and see what they could do. not strip the threads, weld a mount on, and see what else works.

well any warranty is void as soon as you do any work on your bike by yourself because they are not responsible if it is not assembled by a professional, licensed mechanic. I know its fuckin retarded but thats how it is. Even if it is just a bolt snapped in the frame

EDIT: Dipshit dont be douche on my thread if u dont know what u be talkin bout. WHOA did i go black for a second???

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:08 PM

What Dk frame was it?

|

1/19/2010 8:10 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

What Dk frame was it?

team

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:11 PM

What Dk frame was it?

Harry95 wrote:

team

and i had so much faith in it too. but it has made such a horrible first impression i dont know if i can make love to it the same ever again

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:12 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:
Jess, bud, your a douche, your annoying and nobody likes you, sorry about your luck.

where's this coming from? lol

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:13 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

i love Jess smile hes a noob dude he will learn it takes time..

|

1/19/2010 8:14 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

ya u didnt jack it. its legit to ask if im gettin rid of it. Why wouldnt u?

oh and i'll think on that stuff. Still dont know when i can get my new shit so i might be stuck with the dk for a bit

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 8:16 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

FLABMX414 wrote:

ya u didnt jack it. its legit to ask if im gettin rid of it. Why wouldnt u?

oh and i'll think on that stuff. Still dont know when i can get my new shit so i might be stuck with the dk for a bit

he meant jess, im pretty sure

and if its not now when your getting rid of it ill prolly have some money soon, but i just don't have any now cuz i spent it all on my 24"

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:15 PM

That's to bad, DK use to make American made frames. I have an old one hanging on my wall, American bb, starndard headset, welded gyro tabs, and weighs a ton. Sure you just didn't tighten it down to much?

|

1/19/2010 8:16 PM

oh that.... YA FUCK OFF MY THREAD!!!!

haha

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:21 PM

That's to bad, DK use to make American made frames. I have an old one hanging on my wall, American bb, starndard headset, welded gyro tabs, and weighs a ton. Sure you just didn't tighten it down to much?

ya. well i guess the primo bolts were too long for the mounts. most mounts are hollow at the end so the bolt can go all the way without smashing. the dk mounts arent so when i tried to tighten it, once it reached the metal at the bottom of the mount it stopped and i just ripped the head off. I had no idea until i sawed off the mount. i just assumed all brake mounts were universal that way.

So yes: 1 part rider error, 1 part shitty frame planning

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:22 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

ya. well i guess the primo bolts were too long for the mounts. most mounts are hollow at the end so the bolt can go all the way without smashing. the dk mounts arent so when i tried to tighten it, once it reached the metal at the bottom of the mount it stopped and i just ripped the head off. I had no idea until i sawed off the mount. i just assumed all brake mounts were universal that way.

i still kinda love dk. i rode one when racing and it was the bomb

|

My SEXY BITCH!

1/19/2010 8:25 PM

I have no problem with new kids learning i just hate how he acts like he knows everything.
A

|

1/19/2010 8:26 PM

FLABMX414 wrote:

Yeah the DK I use to ride was the same way, but the brakes I bought at the time came with two different sized bolts. I was suprised when the team frame came out that it did not come with removable brack post.

|