EZRA Geist cranks, Karl Poynter seat, just got em.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 6:27 PM

I just got the EZRA Geist Cranks and the Karl Poynter Sig. seat. yesterday, both are great so far! i rode em today and yesterday pretty hard on the cranks, 3's on some steps and a few big drops. the seat is just gorgeous, its kinda like a slim seat with a little more to it. i got it in black/black it almost reminds me of like a fancier stolen f*boss seat. i have the stolen seat and they are like the same size, the EZRA is just like suede and punctured leather with a grip handle under the nose. the size is great, the E looks sick, and the suede is nice and soft. i like the pivotal vagina, almost like the nigel seat's. These are my first pair of 48s cranks, and i had no real trouble installing them, didnt use the tool that comes with em to install em, just lined them up and tightened the bolts. the hollow spindle is where the main weight saving seems to be because the cranks were only mildy lighter than the amber sepher crank's. they feel extra solid and i look forward to riding them more! Thanks VeinBmx! oh and my EZRA Gauntlet top load pinch bolt on the rear stripped out on the stem;(

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/23/2013 6:43 PM

I got a pair of guests i like them more than my profiles tbh

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/23/2013 6:46 PM

I've been running the geists for a little over a year. They've been holding up great.

|

4/23/2013 6:47 PM

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

I got a pair of guests i like them more than my profiles tbh

the main reason i got em is because they were 80 bucks and good 48s cranks! lol i heard good and bad things about profiles so i got these mainly because of the level of riding their team does on em.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/23/2013 6:48 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I've been running the geists for a little over a year. They've been holding up great.

sick! that sounds good to me. i wanna do some crank sliding so i hope these things can take my abuse lol

|

4/23/2013 6:54 PM

If part of the stem stripped email them.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/23/2013 9:28 PM

I have the Geist cranks and although I don't trust them 100% yet, I like them. I was going off loading docks today and put one foot out as I lost my balance. They didn't creak, wobble or anything on impact.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2013 9:30 PM

OH. I BENT that stem, yes bent it , I wouldn't trust it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2013 9:33 PM

My friend has geist. They're shmeh. They work. And they're not going to crack from Pusey shit but idk maybe I'm hypnotized from the brand.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/24/2013 5:23 AM

CSB.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/24/2013 2:26 PM

You don't need to use the tool to put them on, you only need it to take them off lol

|

4/24/2013 2:41 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

You don't need to use the tool to put them on, you only need it to take them off lol

I had to use it to put them on & even with a huge ratchet it was still hard to get them on.
Everything was lined up right mine just seem to have really tight splines.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/24/2013 3:03 PM

I bought a complete and slowly customized it, the cranks came with it, but i never got the tool so i bought one, i just use the tool to take them off.

|

4/24/2013 4:01 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

OH. I BENT that stem, yes bent it , I wouldn't trust it.

how did you bend it? damn haha i have seen some cracked stems, but never bent? lol

|

4/24/2013 4:02 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

it said it was an installation and removal tool lol but you dont NEED it i guess haha

|

4/24/2013 4:03 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

If part of the stem stripped email them.

yeah i plan to soon. i sure hope they hook me up with one lol

|

4/24/2013 4:09 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

it said it was an installation and removal tool lol but you dont NEED it i guess haha

Oh, well in that case it probably is used for instillation, i just install with an allen wrench, but i remove with the park tool crank arm puller thingy

|

4/24/2013 4:11 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

Oh, well in that case it probably is used for instillation, i just install with an allen wrench, but i remove with the park ...more

yeah haha i doubt i will have to remove them for a while because i never really have problems down there. lol i sure would like to get some new pedals, thinkin medal. haha maybe, maybe not...

|

4/24/2013 4:21 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

Oh, well in that case it probably is used for instillation, i just install with an allen wrench, but i remove with the park ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

yeah haha i doubt i will have to remove them for a while because i never really have problems down there. lol i sure would ...more

Yeah, I'm currently thinking of getting of getting new pedals also, i'm thinking about getting the deco pc2 pedals or the daily grind pedals, they are basically the exact same, but different colors. https://www.danscomp.com/products/465025/Deco_PC2_Pedals.html#

|

4/24/2013 5:41 PM

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

Yeah, I'm currently thinking of getting of getting new pedals also, i'm thinking about getting the deco pc2 pedals or the ...more

i like em. i just want something that will last a good while, im tired of slipping off because the pins grinded down. i really like eclat's pedals, they all grip nicely for me. i really like the plazas and surges. but i think i will get some medal pedals bc i dont want to grind any more pins down lol. i was thinking maybe some shadow ravengers or jcpcs what do you think?

|

4/24/2013 6:06 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

yeah haha i doubt i will have to remove them for a while because i never really have problems down there. lol i sure would ...more

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

Yeah, I'm currently thinking of getting of getting new pedals also, i'm thinking about getting the deco pc2 pedals or the ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

i like em. i just want something that will last a good while, im tired of slipping off because the pins grinded down. i really ...more

# of my friends have the jcpc's, they have a lot of grip, one of them put all the pins on one side so he could grind. The pedals don't really spin, but if you are looking for grip, then they are good.

|