Earning money quick 14 yrs old

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 8:56 PM

What's a good way to get money quick without asking parents or mowing lawns there r lots of old people in my neighbor hood that I would Rather not talk to

|

5/23/2013 8:58 PM

Don't be a pussy and ask the old people for meth money

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/23/2013 9:01 PM

you can't get a job at that age so swallow your pride and ask for it or mow lawns. Otherwise you aint getting any

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/23/2013 9:03 PM

Network Marketing is a great way. I, along with many of my friends, have made thousands of dollars doing it. It's super simple, and also legal. Search up Young People Revolution on youtube, watch some videos, and contact me if you're interested.

|

5/23/2013 9:06 PM

tomdon wrote:

you can't get a job at that age so swallow your pride and ask for it or mow lawns. Otherwise you aint getting any

I would but my family is poor and the people in my neighborhood hate me and I don't ave enough for a lawn mower

|

5/23/2013 9:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

Dominorey wrote:

I would but my family is poor and the people in my neighborhood hate me and I don't ave enough for a lawn mower

Wash cars? Idk just go up to old people houses and ask if they need any help ect.. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/23/2013 11:17 PM

craigslist gigs my friend

or fly signs

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2013 4:19 AM

Sell your bike

|

It’s all bmx

5/24/2013 7:35 AM

Open your own meth lab... or start prostituting... hahahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/24/2013 7:44 AM

Post handyman fliers. It's not gonna come quick.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/24/2013 8:58 AM

start swapping in craigslist

|

5/24/2013 2:00 PM

aint nobody got time fo dat wrote:

start swapping in craigslist

This and you could also rake yards and weed gardens. Once people see you doing work your way more likely to get asked to do work.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/24/2013 7:42 PM

hand jobs

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype