Eastern.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2011 3:13 PM

May i ask why people hate on eastern, just because one person doesn't like them doesn't mean you have to go follow? i have an eastern sprocket and its fine

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2011 3:14 PM

Because their brother's cousin's uncle's friend's girlfriend's dad's brother broke one of their parts after throwing it off a building.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/14/2011 3:19 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Because their brother's cousin's uncle's friend's girlfriend's dad's brother broke one of their parts after throwing it off a building.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 3:25 PM

Their lower end completes, people buy them, expect them to last forever, and when they don't, they turn on the company.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/14/2011 3:31 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Their lower end completes, people buy them, expect them to last forever, and when they don't, they turn on the company.

You could build a custom, and its not gonna last forever. Dumbasses...

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 3:33 PM

I swear I've seen this exact same thread topic a million times.. maybe its just me..

|

9/14/2011 4:05 PM

Cheese and rice....this thread has been made a zillion times.
People, please use the search bar.
It is there for a reason :]

|

9/14/2011 4:14 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Cheese and rice....this thread has been made a zillion times.
People, please use the search bar.
It is there for a reason :]

Sorry Sir .

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 4:16 PM

Cameron. wrote:

Sorry Sir .

It's ok kind sir.

|

9/14/2011 4:19 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

It's ok kind sir.

Your gratitude is greatly appreciated, have a nice day :D

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 4:22 PM

Cameron. wrote:

Sorry Sir .

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

It's ok kind sir.

Cameron. wrote:

Your gratitude is greatly appreciated, have a nice day :D

im actually lloking for there new hubs...

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2011 4:26 PM

I havent heard anything about em, But hey easterns boss

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 5:08 PM

Cameron. wrote:

Venus? THE Sickest! Not only are they light, durable and affordable, but they plain out rule! The front ones come with a hub guard built into the cone. The rear has 3 axle options, as well as the option to pop on a hub guard that doesn't mess with your wheel's alignment, and the option to switch between left or right side drive. These wheels/hubs are sick!!!

|

9/14/2011 5:09 PM

Cameron. wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Venus? THE Sickest! Not only are they light, durable and affordable, but they plain out rule! The front ones come with a hub guard built into the cone. The rear has 3 axle options, as well as the option to pop on a hub guard that doesn't mess with your wheel's alignment, and the option to switch between left or right side drive. These wheels/hubs are sick!!!

find me some and il trade my great condish lmtd edition pink oddy hubs front and back 9t 36h

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2011 5:15 PM

Cameron. wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

future FBM wrote:

find me some and il trade my great condish lmtd edition pink oddy hubs front and back 9t 36h

They sound sick ! and fuck ill try !

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 5:18 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Cameron. wrote:

They sound sick ! and fuck ill try !

that was more towards him but you can look too!

|

9/14/2011 5:21 PM

future FBM wrote:

That would be like trading a BMW for a KIA. :}

Photo

|

9/14/2011 5:33 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

future FBM wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

That would be like trading a BMW for a KIA. :}

Photo

please

|

9/14/2011 5:35 PM

easterns r boss

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/14/2011 5:59 PM

Pinkish wheel laying down what is it.

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

9/14/2011 6:06 PM

Cameron. wrote:

Purple Front Venus. \BMX-1995/ asked I could post some pics for him of these wheels. So I did.... HERE

|

9/14/2011 6:56 PM

i had venus hubs and they were awesome but now i ride freecoasterssmile

|

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

9/14/2011 7:02 PM

Cameron. wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Purple Front Venus. \BMX-1995/ asked I could post some pics for him of these wheels. So I did.... HERE

im serious about your wheels

|