Eastern

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2013 9:52 PM

For all of those people out there that hate Easter so much, why do you hate them? For all of you guys out there that support/like Eastern, why do you like them? I personally like them more than most other brands especially including Shadow.

|

4/18/2013 9:56 PM

I hate them because i snapped some or there grips in half. I only rode them for a year. Jk, idk why people hate them. I haven't owned any eastern parts yet so idk.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/18/2013 9:57 PM

Why do I like them?
They actually improve without going too far from usaul & their shit is always on sale. Its the same quality as others except you hear those trend whores scream when you get an eastern part. Also easterns warranty dept. Is amazing.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/18/2013 9:57 PM

I'm going to call this thread will hit 4+ pages

|

4/18/2013 10:04 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Why do I like them?
They actually improve without going too far from usaul & their shit is always on sale. Its the same quality as others except you hear those trend whores scream when you get an eastern part. Also easterns warranty dept. Is amazing.

Yea, they have a great warranty department from what i have experienced so far, they also make high quality parts for good deals, especially on vein lol

|

4/18/2013 10:31 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Why do I like them?

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

Yea, they have a great warranty department from what i have experienced so far, they also make high quality parts for good deals, especially on vein lol

Since Ezra/Amber/Guerra/Eastern all work closely together I consider them the same company.
The rear of one of my stems got messed up so they sent me a new one bolts & all which made me really happy to see a companystill has that high of standards.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/18/2013 10:38 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Why do I like them?

DialedGuerraBmx wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Since Ezra/Amber/Guerra/Eastern all work closely together I consider them the same company.
The rear of one of my stems got messed up so they sent me a new one bolts & all which made me really happy to see a companystill has that high of standards.

Yea, i also kind of consider them the same brand

|

4/18/2013 10:51 PM

If you want any kind of Eastern parts, Veinbmx is the place to go. They have super shityass parts to pro quality stuff on there. And yes, Eastern is also in that category.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/19/2013 5:01 AM

i had a bad experience with a complete from them. i dont prefer them but one thing i do like is how the bidirectional wheel was on sale. that whole wheel is nice. i can expect having all the shit break fast on a low end complete

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/19/2013 5:44 AM

Well, this thread has bee done several times.

Most often the responses for hate are either they broke a part or two (but always claim they did everything perfectly for installing etc, and the parts "just suck") or they "saw their friends break 6596516465461656 Eastern parts".

I can understand being upset with parts giving out, BUT if they break you need to consider what you put them through. Did you do a bunch of 5 foot drops? Do you hop a lot of stair sets? Do you slide a lot of rails? Did you land flat boosting a quarter? Did you case on a quarter? Do you throw your bike when you are mad? Do you take care of odd noises when you first hear them, or ignore them until it becomes a major issue? Do you land sideways all the time? Do you huck yourself or are you smooth? There are so many factors that most kids don't get. They ride a part, beat the shit out of it, and get pissed when it doesn't last forever, claiming the company makes crap parts, but in all reality it is THEIR fault.

When I ran the Journey frame, I got asked if I was stupid a bunch of times for buying Eastern by kids that just got into riding that month. They buy into the hype and hate they see online, and cannot back up their opinion with experience. Funny thing is my Journey frame was sold to a buddy who is STILL running it, no bends, no cracks, nothing. Outlived ALL of their frames so far, from companies they claimed were "the best thing ever".

I would bet that many of the haters that broke parts from Eastern throw their bike, treat it like crap, beat the hell out of it, don't maintain it, and/or use improper tools when installing parts.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2013 5:55 AM

Theres nothing wrong with Eastern at all. Its because Eastern also looks out for the kids that can't afford a custom and put out shit cheap completes.Then a kid buys their $200 complete and its passed all around between freinds and then it cracks after a year from constant throwing and shit. Eastern is great. My friend has had the Reaper 7 for the past 2 months and the thing is so sold. I'm sure it will out last my fly. My friend just retired his night tramp, and that thing has been through hell and back, and still not cracked, bent, snapped or anything. It was ridden by 4 people, and they all ride HARD.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/19/2013 5:56 AM

Eastern also has some of the best warranty in the game, just along with Animal, S&M, and Odyssey.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/19/2013 7:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 7:19 AM

Eastern has slowly turned into one of my favorite brands haha.
They make dope parts. Everything I've had from them I love. Some locals think my bike is the best bike ever in the world, then when I tell them there's a bunch of Eastern on it they're mindblown...Smh. I feel like they're a brand that's always moving forward and developing new things. That's what BMX needs to progress.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/19/2013 7:23 AM

Spenlard wrote:

Eastern has slowly turned into one of my favorite brands haha.
They make dope parts. Everything I've had from them I love. Some locals think my bike is the best bike ever in the world, then when I tell them there's a bunch of Eastern on it they're mindblown...Smh. I feel like they're a brand that's always moving forward and developing new things. That's what BMX needs to progress.

Fucking thank you! This.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/19/2013 7:26 AM

yeah i remember when eastern used to mean complete shit , but now they are steppin it up

|

4/19/2013 9:17 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

yeah i remember when eastern used to mean complete shit , but now they are steppin it up

theyre not stepping up,, they were always at that level, just most people couldnt see through the smoke...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/19/2013 10:12 AM

people hate them because they had some parts that had problems like 6 or 7 years ago... that and people buy cheap completes and expect things never to break

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "