Eastern Dragon Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2006 2:28 PM

I was thinking of buying an Eastern Dragon but wanted some feedback first. Does anyone own one? And if so, how is the frame holding up?

|

11/4/2006 11:53 AM

hey dude nice to no sum1 else rides an eastern yer i got battery fframe nd its fukin lush not to heavy not to lite ........... dunno bout Dragon aint seen b4 no need to look 4 new frome lol but yer its all coolio

peace bro

Post edited by: english_balls, at: 2006/11/04 19:53

|

11/5/2006 4:50 PM

english_balls wrote:

hey dude nice to no sum1 else rides an eastern yer i got battery fframe nd its fukin lush not to heavy not to lite ........... dunno bout Dragon aint seen b4 no need to look 4 new frome lol but yer its all coolio

peace bro

Post edited by: english_balls, at: 2006/11/04 19:53

what year battery u got????

|

11/6/2006 8:34 AM

umm its 06 its pretty sweet

|

11/8/2006 4:15 PM

I ride an eastern as well. The element. I dont know much about the dragon frame but i was looking into it for a while too. For that cheap i doubt it is that great and i didnt hear many good things about it so personally i would advise against it.

|

11/10/2006 7:25 AM

N1ghtmare_Child wrote:

I ride an eastern as well. The element. I dont know much about the dragon frame but i was looking into it for a while too. For that cheap i doubt it is that great and i didnt hear many good things about it so personally i would advise against it.

So no one else has any review on the Eastern Dragon??? Cause I am seriuosly thinking about picking one up...

|

11/10/2006 7:42 AM

N1ghtmare_Child wrote:

tHi3RrY wrote:

So no one else has any review on the Eastern Dragon??? Cause I am seriuosly thinking about picking one up...

I'm sure if you're not a heavy rider it'll hold up fine. plus eastern is doing that trade in thing so u could chop some money off of it possibly

|

11/10/2006 12:11 PM

N1ghtmare_Child wrote:

tHi3RrY wrote:

imapunkbmxrocker wrote:

I'm sure if you're not a heavy rider it'll hold up fine. plus eastern is doing that trade in thing so u could chop some money off of it possibly

yea thats why im getting it because of the trade-in deal.. but yea i weigh liek 160-170.. do u think that too heavy???

|

11/12/2006 4:35 PM

i saw an eastern dragon basic frame design nothin fancy but for the money its great if u need to pay for a bike urself

|

11/14/2006 4:46 PM

dertjmper922 wrote:

i saw an eastern dragon basic frame design nothin fancy but for the money its great if u need to pay for a bike urself

One of the locals has one. He's been riding it for about a year now, and it's holding up good for him. I think it's a great frame to get. I like the intergrated headset too. I wouldn't mind getting it. Is it European bottom bracket? If so, I wouldn't recomend it. I seriously dislike Euro bearings. They fall apart, or get shot to fast. I'm only like 110 pounds, and they brake on me! angry

|

Check out the Team i'm on, and go to these websites.
Team San's Official Website: http://www.teamsans.tk
Team San's Forum: http://www.teamsansforum.tk

My personal myspace: www.myspace.com/vivaladork

7/29/2008 1:02 AM

dude i think you should get the 3rd one
it looks way better hahahahahahahahahahah

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/29/2008 1:16 AM

my friend has broke like 3 of them

|

RICHO RULES

7/29/2008 1:18 AM

richo wrote:

my friend has broke like 3 of them

yeah im not really saying to get it
this is a post from like two years ago and the dragon 3 wasnt even out yet lol

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68