Eastern Fulcrum Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2013 1:20 PM

http://easternbikes.com/frames/fulcrum-frame/

I did not see anything about it being heat treated but I like the geo on it, does any one think the price for the spec it comes with ($164.99) is worth it, because I honestly think so, i mean look at the haro zebra, that thing is just the bare basic version of a bmx frame... sure the fulcrum is lighter, but at least if i break this frame SOMEHOW, i am backed with the lifetime warranty/upgrade that eastern has

here is the list

// Full 4130 Japanese Chromoly

// CNC’d Mid Bottom Bracket

// Double-Butted Top Tube

// Extra-Thick Butted Down Tube

// Single-Butted Seat Tube

// Gussets on both Down Tube and Top Tube

// Tapered Chain Stays

// 75 Degree Head tube angle

// 71 Degree Seat tube angle

// 7.4″ Standover Height

// 13.2″ Rear End

all that in a frame for $165

im honestly interested because of the....

-shorter rear end
-lower standover
-double gussetts

everything else seems nice on it too

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

11/24/2013 1:36 PM

$170 for a 4 lbs frame. Thats actually a good deal.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/24/2013 5:33 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

$170 for a 4 lbs frame. Thats actually a good deal.

Until some big heavyset dude buys it and jumps off a roof and lands flat & destroys the frame, then diss Eastern because their super cheap/light frame didn't last em haha. I'm real into how it looks though

|

11/24/2013 5:36 PM

I love it. I would buy that frame honestly. Im not too into the low frame, but it makes can cans and whips a lot more possible for me and there is a reason you have a seatpost. haha it is a great tech frame by the looks of it and pretty damned light. Only problem is, idk where the hell to get it. I WANT AN EASTERN. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/24/2013 5:39 PM

I was just looking and they have a frame called the Drift that has a 9" stand over for $165.

|

11/24/2013 5:44 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I love it. I would buy that frame honestly. Im not too into the low frame, but it makes can cans and whips a lot more possible for me and there is a reason you have a seatpost. haha it is a great tech frame by the looks of it and pretty damned light. Only problem is, idk where the hell to get it. I WANT AN EASTERN. haha

Local bike shop. Eastern stopped distributing to mail orders to help support bike shops so you HAVE to get their stuff from them (from what I hear)

Veinbmx MIGHT be able to get you one since they have some tie in with Eastern

|

11/24/2013 5:47 PM

Only $170?! Not that I can even afford THAT, but dayum..... I totally dig everything on the frame, geowise. Not diggin the gloss color though.. Matte yellow or something and I'd jizz.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/24/2013 6:05 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Only $170?! Not that I can even afford THAT, but dayum..... I totally dig everything on the frame, geowise. Not diggin the gloss color though.. Matte yellow or something and I'd jizz.

they have polished clear coat haha

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

11/24/2013 6:11 PM

I personally wouldn't get it but if you don't ride hard it could be good.

|

11/24/2013 6:34 PM

Obviously since it's light , street rats and park mice are gonna kill the frame. But for the smooth rider , this is a steal. Or even for trying a lower standover frame , for the price , thats amazing !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/24/2013 8:00 PM

Hey man, lifetime warranty. why the fuck not? doesnt even have an ass load of unnecessary cutouts either. go for it

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

11/24/2013 9:25 PM

I think easterns going somewhere this year tbh. I want the transcend frame personally.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/24/2013 10:28 PM

im intrested to see how they hold up.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/25/2013 7:33 AM

Honestly I am considering that frame.

I have a federal lacey, but that looks nice.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/25/2013 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2013 3:03 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I think easterns going somewhere this year tbh. I want the transcend frame personally.

exactly what I was thinking about eastern, like i thought they were headed for the shitter real' quick but damn their parts look pretty damn good, and a lot of other new things are way more low priced now

i mean i was wanting the eastern enso complete because of the coaster and brakes but the 19" top tube was a non compatibility in my book because it was a flatland complete haha

EDIT: lol this is my old account haha, I was the one who started this thread

|

11/25/2013 3:59 PM

Not a bad deal at all......I wouldn't see myself ridin something with that low of a standover.......if you ride 19mm spindle cranks look into the guerra martyr it's a pretty cheap prices frame and mines been holding up well......similar geo just a bit taller standover height

|