Eastern Grim Reaper 2

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2008 12:33 AM

The Eastern Grim Reaper to how strong is it??

i know its light as but is it really strong enough?

|

4/2/2008 12:35 AM

not for street, i heard of a bunch of people cracking them

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

4/2/2008 3:26 AM

i wouldnt ride one some guy snapped the head tube off wen he aired out

|

4/2/2008 6:25 AM

Those guys are idiots ^^^^

Only the first batch of the grim reaper 1 was bad and snapped. they made a second version of the grim reaper 1 that looked the same but it was stronger and had no gussetts. Those have not snapped.

Now Grim Reaper 2s i have never heard of any of them snapping.

I have the V2 version of the Grim Reaper 1 and it holds up perfectly fine and if it snapped, eastern has the best warranty department and they would replace it.

smile

|

4/2/2008 8:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:04 PM

BmxingBrasilian wrote:

Only the first batch of the grim reaper 1 was bad and snapped. they made a second version of the ...more

eastern made a bad bunch along time ago & still get shit for it. They're stuff kicks ass now. get eastern dude

|

4/2/2008 8:26 AM

i wouldnt get a frame with holes in it like that... i dont like the tubing on them on the chainstay and seatstay, they look very thin

|

4/2/2008 9:23 AM

yeah those guys are right, only the first batch of grim reapers snapped.. im riding a grim reaper2 , riding hard street..yet still no cracks or anything and i throw down 6ft airs and shit sometimes casing the coping when i fuck up.

|

4/2/2008 9:49 AM

those frames are amazing!! i have one nd i ride street wit it nd everything else nd mine didnt brake! i had mine for over 6 months!! that frame takes a beating!!

|

4/7/2008 5:32 AM

BmxingBrasilian wrote:

Only the first batch of the grim reaper 1 was bad and snapped. they made a second version of the ...more

Eastern doesnt have the best warranty department they dont always replace a frame twice. WTF its meant to be lifetime warranty

|

4/7/2008 8:16 AM

dont buy eastern, my friend snaped his grim reaper frame in half doing a 180 down a 4 stair

|

4/7/2008 8:01 PM

yea bs.
i have only heard of one grim reaper snapping
every talks out of their asses here
i have a sunday wave
and the grim reaper feels more stiff than the wave
like 4 of my friends have it and not one of them have had a problem with it.
the worst was crackling noises in the head set and scrateches.

|

smile

4/30/2009 2:09 AM

BmxingBrasilian wrote:

Beenasty wrote:

eastern made a bad bunch along time ago & still get shit for it. They're stuff kicks ass now. get eastern dude

umm yer i bent my reaper and i looked on the eastern site and it said damage from accident voids warranty so there warranty is actually pretty shit

|

4/30/2009 4:57 AM

joe rides bicycles wrote:

i wouldnt get a frame with holes in it like that... i dont like the tubing on them on the chainstay and seatstay, they look ...more

the tubing there is stronger because it is ovalized, that means it wont dent from grinding

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

4/30/2009 5:05 AM

lifetime warranty so it breaks yu get a new one not a bad deal

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

4/30/2009 7:36 AM

the grim reaper is an AWESOME frame. a ton of people in raleigh have them and i havent seen anybody break one.

to the guy thats worried abt the cut outs... theyre all in non load bearing areas, you dont need a solid seat tube... how many people have you ever heard bending a bike at the seat tube? the bottom bracket and headtube cutouts dont sacrifice strength either, just save weight.

all in all its a great frame.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

4/30/2009 8:19 AM

grim reaper 2 ftw

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

4/30/2009 11:43 AM

great frame i kno a couple people that have it one person cracked it and hes insanely good but eastern sent him a new frame

|

4/30/2009 11:47 AM

get it

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/30/2009 12:06 PM

im buying one haha
and im buying a dragon 3 in a couple weeks
easterm FTW!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/14/2009 5:26 PM

so from wat ive heard there good and strong... plus i dont ride extremely hard yet

|

7/14/2009 5:31 PM

joe rides bicycles wrote:

i wouldnt get a frame with holes in it like that... i dont like the tubing on them on the chainstay and seatstay, they look ...more

danbmxer wrote:

the tubing there is stronger because it is ovalized, that means it wont dent from grinding

however don't they still use that lighting rode or w.e where its thinner on the top???? my buddy has one.....and he hit his knee (with a need pad on) on the top tube and dented it....other than that i have seen one break....but so what..shit happens they are ok....i still ride my old as reaper befor the holes

|

cheers to fucking your bike up....fixing it and rinse wash repeat

7/14/2009 7:02 PM

BmxingBrasilian wrote:

dont listen to him, ive seen so many break the version 2! the warranty replaces it yea but how if you dont crack it in the first place then its all good dont get one if you ride street, all the park kids i know have them and ride mostly park only, and still crack them

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/14/2009 7:08 PM

BmxingBrasilian wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

dont listen to him, ive seen so many break the version 2! the warranty replaces it yea but how if you dont crack it in the ...more

you have never seen a broken eastern reaper in person, so you dont know what your talking about. ZOMBIE THREAD

|

7/14/2009 7:20 PM

BmxingBrasilian wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

dont listen to him, ive seen so many break the version 2! the warranty replaces it yea but how if you dont crack it in the ...more

weedisfunforfags wrote:

you have never seen a broken eastern reaper in person, so you dont know what your talking about. ZOMBIE THREAD

how would you know?
ive seen one snap, IN PERSON
true story, i still like eastern

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/14/2009 7:21 PM

ha. i posted with my old account on here.

|