Eastern Has a Sense of Humor

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2008 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:34 PM

I know this is yet another topic about eastern, but clearly they don't care that people hate on them. Especially the "jump on the bandwagon" types. [LINK TO IMAGE]

I like how all people who hate Eastern and make it known are actually just helping get the name out there more. People will be looking into their stuff when researching new parts, and see the warranties and whatnot, check out the site, and possibly buy Eastern parts, regardless of what the haters say. Just more free advertising for them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/8/2008 9:15 AM

yea good point

|

go ride a bike

7/8/2008 9:16 AM

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/8/2008 9:21 AM

I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!

|

waching little kids on wal-mart bikes eat shit is fun

7/8/2008 9:31 AM

the pic doesnt work for me sad

I want to laugh and say I want that shirt too!

|

I like Boobs.

7/8/2008 10:19 AM

haha that shirt is sweet

|

I like to bike.

7/8/2008 10:22 AM

i dont HATE eastern or think that there products are all shit. i have nothing aganst them its just i belive there are better parts out.
and yes that shit is funny.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

7/8/2008 11:15 AM

lol

I would wear that

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

7/8/2008 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:34 PM

which shirt is it?
on my computer the pic shows up as an x

|

7/8/2008 12:18 PM

i knew it you were talking about that, i saw it on the eastern website and on ads here. That is true, i didn't know about eastern until people kept bitching about them

|

<insert signature here>

7/8/2008 12:42 PM

that is a terrible point. As riders that belongs to a community of riders if you have a problem with a part weather or not its an eastern or primo or whomever, the right thing to do is to tell others about it. I would hate for someone to waste their money on a part that I already have confirmed is defected by design. And If I am looking at buying a part and one of my friends can tell or warn me about it before I buy it I sure hope they would tell me, you know? That way these companies are forces to improve the quality of there stuff and keep us all happy because with out us they would all go bankrupt! Fuji frames suck! L8

|

7/8/2008 12:45 PM

i actually like allot of eastern parts there pretty nice

|

7/8/2008 1:08 PM

I bought their cheap $70 cassette rim for my old bike and my friend has been shredding on it for months now. The bearings are starting to bust though but it was only $70 for a wheel.

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club