Eastern Kicks Ass!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2009 7:31 PM

My 9'er cassette was/is acting up. I e-mailed Eastern about my problem and they got back with me and I'm getting new pawls and spring for the cost of shipping.

|

-Ryan-
'07 Eastern Battery - Cracked TT and wishbone Chainstay
'10 Fit TRL 3 - Snapped downtube
Fit Eddie V3-Current Whip
'Refs: spikez5, throwafit, 420kid, RideHard93, TCBmx

6/23/2009 7:57 PM

All they do is try and help yet they get shit talked more then any other company

|

6/23/2009 7:59 PM

the best company for warranties, etc.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/23/2009 8:13 PM

Don't get me wrong, it took like 4 days for them to return my Email, but once they did they straightened out my problem right away.

|

-Ryan-

6/23/2009 8:14 PM

Rad.

|

Ride Hard, Live Easy.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/23/2009 8:15 PM

i broke the olt in my deceptikon wedge and they sent me a whole wedge and all new bolts

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

6/23/2009 8:16 PM

EasternRider517 wrote:

Don't get me wrong, it took like 4 days for them to return my Email, but once they did they straightened out my problem right ...more

none the less, great company

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/23/2009 8:21 PM

My buddy lost his bolt and the back end to his chaintensioner, he emailed Eastern to see if they could ship a new back end and bolt, so they shipped him a whole new one. Pretty nice.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/23/2009 8:22 PM

EisManX wrote:

My buddy lost his bolt and the back end to his chaintensioner, he emailed Eastern to see if they could ship a new back end and ...more

thats awesome

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/23/2009 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:18 PM

i

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

6/23/2009 8:28 PM

^^^ That's awesome! I dented my right chainstay a week or so ago (At least that's when I noticed it) But as of right now I don't care that it's dented. It's not bent so it don't effect anything really. When it does I'll be sending my frame in as well.

|

-Ryan-

6/23/2009 8:35 PM

EasternRider517 wrote:

^^^ That's awesome! I dented my right chainstay a week or so ago (At least that's when I noticed it) But as of right now I ...more

Good luck with that. I wish i could show you a pic of my left side chainstay on my Dragon3. That thing is more wrinkled than you grandma's pu$$y, lol.

My point being, that shit aint gonna bend. My chainstay should have broken off that damn frame, but it held up.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

6/23/2009 8:45 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

All they do is try and help yet they get shit talked more then any other company

i know seriously. eastern is pretty legit

|

place signature here.

6/23/2009 8:46 PM

i havent checked other companies, but i think eastern has a pretty good warrenty on their frames

|

place signature here.

6/23/2009 8:47 PM

thats pretty cool that they are so good about warenties

|

6/23/2009 8:50 PM

Now we are going somewhere giving eastern the rep they deserve

|

6/24/2009 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2009 7:52 PM

eastern builds nothing but the best,.,.,.,.,.,.,. for instince i bought the lowdown from them and it lasted 2 yrs ALL STOCK and it held up perfectly but nothing is stock now so people need to stop talkin shit about eastern

|

6/24/2009 8:02 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

i havent checked other companies, but i think eastern has a pretty good warrenty on their frames

their used to it because they break so much but its really good they recognize the problem and do what they can to help

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

6/24/2009 8:09 PM

yeah eastern is so killer with their warranties i broke my frame and got a better one in return (:

|

Ride and have fun

6/24/2009 8:10 PM

at least they fixed it

|

6/24/2009 8:48 PM

its ok if any other frame bends, its cool. not a big deal. but if an eastern breaks its the end of the fuckin world

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

6/24/2009 8:49 PM

BmxKyle6669 wrote:

yeah eastern is so killer with their warranties i broke my frame and got a better one in return (:

Thats because they were most likely out of the frame you had, so they give you the next best thing. When my Dragon3 breaks the rest of the way, that's if i ever put it back together, im gonna send it in for a Tramp cuz the Dragon frames are discontinued. That would be a sweet ass backup frame/bike.

|

The Obama Deception

6/24/2009 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:19 PM

I had an issue with Integral, they sent me new pawls and springs for free, no shipping to pay.

Dk sent me new cranks free too

Then I won the Animal package, bars, pedals, grips, videos, stickers, a belt

So far it has been a good year...

Now I just need new cranks, I don't like the Socials.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/24/2009 9:02 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I had an issue with Integral, they sent me new pawls and springs for free, no shipping to pay.

Dk sent me new cranks free too ...more

I wonder if you have the same Integral Cassette i have. Im not sure if they've made more than one type or version. I bought mine as a Primo Hula Hoop wheelset with Integral hubs, both 14mm, on special for like $170. Where did you get yours?

|

The Obama Deception

6/24/2009 9:55 PM

i love eastern. most people dont have a real reason to hate on eastern. they just think what everybody else thinks

|

6/24/2009 9:55 PM

i love eastern. most people dont have a real reason to hate on eastern. they just think what everybody else thinks

|

6/24/2009 10:25 PM

eastern blows!

|

i like to film

6/24/2009 10:25 PM

eastern blows!

|

i like to film

6/24/2009 10:30 PM

Eastern is legit im getting the Eastern Medusa sprocket in 2weeks

|