Eastern Mothra Weight

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2013 5:57 PM

Just how heavy is an Eastern Mothra Frame only? That's all Thanks. We have no internet in our home, and my mobile phone Blackberry cracked open, I need to go to other places, just to go surfing tyhe net, plus we also have no current in our place, so please I need answers, Thanks! Bye. :|

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/18/2013 5:59 PM

probably like 69 pounds.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/18/2013 6:01 PM

post a picture so we could see if it's legit.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/18/2013 6:13 PM

A. Google
B. Who the fuck cares

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/18/2013 7:00 PM

Doesn't matter! If it works ride it. My frame is over 6 pounds right now.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/18/2013 7:13 PM

The frame alone is probably around 4lbs 10 oz to 5 lbs and a few ounces. It's hard to find the exact weight of stock frames, best thing to do is weigh it.

|

11/19/2013 6:46 AM

Frames from eastern doesn't have gussets right?
I looked for eastern frames here in the Philippines and some has gussets on DT. So it's probably fake right?

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/19/2013 7:39 AM

Probably about 5-7 lbs.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/19/2013 3:06 PM

As long as it is under about 6 lbs, you should be perfectly fine! Sorry to hear about your phone!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/19/2013 5:39 PM

@Mikel8149: Frame only. LOL.
@neophye16: It's on my mobile, but broken.
I think the Eastern Mothra Frame in our shop is genuine only chopped by parts and sold by parts.
@HardBMXTim: Okay. -.-"
@blaaaaaaa: My target frame is about 5 lbs. only, even still if the Eastern Mothra frame weighs 6lbs. I'm still buying it. smile
@dave lawrence: Okaii. Thanks man! smile
@MaximusBikes: Yup. Thansk man! Yeah, I'm having it fixed so that I could check the forums everyday again. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/19/2013 6:58 PM

email eastern man

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "