Eastern Parts????

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2009 6:28 PM

Whats the word on the Eastern bi-rectional rim set and stealth cranks...
Think money here to. Are they good quality?

|

8/4/2009 6:32 PM

ehhh, id say the hub is decent for the price
cranks though, spend the extra like 20 for eastern 720's

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/4/2009 6:35 PM

only thing is, i'm gonna end up savin like close to a 100 bucks with this set up. My local shop gives me crazy good deals. Basically, wheel and cranks for 200....

|

8/4/2009 6:37 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

ehhh, id say the hub is decent for the price
cranks though, spend the extra like 20 for eastern 720's

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

8/4/2009 6:42 PM

720's are 20 dollars cheaper than the stealths ressler hahaa

|

REFS- WOLFEN, THESHADOWIZUPONU, EASTERNBIKES55, IRIDEFLY, BMX4LIFE89

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/4/2009 6:42 PM

but the stealths are great i have had them over a year and they have never ave me any problemss

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/4/2009 6:45 PM

i woul probs go the stealths, bit lighter that the design isnt as chunky as the 720 also good being a 19 ml gives you option between BB or bush set up. also depends on how advanced your rising is too.

good luck wit it XD

|

Ride it like you Stole it. BMX 4 Life.

8/4/2009 6:47 PM

Dialed BMX Co. wrote:

i woul probs go the stealths, bit lighter that the design isnt as chunky as the 720 also good being a 19 ml gives you option between BB or bush set up. also depends on how advanced your rising is too.

good luck wit it XD

Thanks, just lookin for a cheaper way to go lhd. Plus I'll still be able to keep the rhd option...

|

8/4/2009 6:48 PM

cranks are shit and the rim on the birectional wheel is super weak, but the hub itself is good for the price

|

8/4/2009 6:50 PM

lvrider wrote:

cranks are shit and the rim on the birectional wheel is super weak, but the hub itself is good for the price

ok. why are the cranks shit? Plus I don't have to use the wheel. But if I can get the wheel and hub as a set for cheaper then just the hub. It would be stupid not to...

|

the birectional wheel is good. the cranks are okay. i'm the second owner of the pair ive got and i've been riding them for about 4 months and they are already bent. the guy who owned them before me rode them for like a year and he rides for eastern so they took a beating. so for the average rider they're pretty good cranks.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

lvrider wrote:

the cranks arent shit shuit up

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/4/2009 6:55 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

the birectional wheel is good. the cranks are okay. i'm the second owner of the pair ive got and i've been riding them for about 4 months and they are already bent. the guy who owned them before me rode them for like a year and he rides for eastern so they took a beating. so for the average rider they're pretty good cranks.

Yeah trust me. I'm not goin out and doin massive freakin crank grnds and 15 stair sets yet. So hopefully they'll last awhile

|

8/4/2009 7:02 PM

bgreer1975 wrote:

only thing is, i'm gonna end up savin like close to a 100 bucks with this set up. My local shop gives me crazy good deals. Basically, wheel and cranks for 200....

well i agree about the stealths. but im ridin shaft cranks now and they hold up jus fine. i actually like them. the hub is probably good to. but im getin the eastern nomad cranks that come out next month. i reeeeeaaaalllyyyy want them! but the stuff is good, could do better, but you wont be disapointed.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

8/4/2009 7:06 PM

i bent my stealth cranks pre bad and somthing fucked up with em to where if i wanted to get the arms off i had to beat em off (HAHA) even when the pinch bolts were loose

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/5/2009 4:17 AM

the hub is ok but the rim is a p.o.s

|