Eastern Ramrodder

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2012 7:47 AM

Is and Eastern Ramrodder a good bike? Or is it just another cheapo..

|

4/7/2012 2:06 PM

this bike is muchhhh better and only around 10 bucks more

http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/Scratch-and-Dent/Amber-Vaco-Black-Scratch-and-Dent

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/8/2012 4:29 PM

its not a great bike get the traildigger. btw i know someone who got his ramrodder stolen then his parents found it on the side of the road and gave it to him for a christmas present lol

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/8/2012 9:40 PM

It's an ok beginner bike, but I have run across a couple issues here and there with them at the shop I work at. The Fit lineup looks solid though. Maybe look into them, or a Premium?

Remember, you get what you pay for. A 350 dollar bike will NEVER be the same quality as a 600 dollar bike.

Look for as much chromoly as possible (ideally frame, fork, bars and cranks 100%), double wall rims, and sealed cartridge bearings in the wheels and BB. Outside of that, get what you like.

Take good care of it, and it will last.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/9/2012 7:55 PM

dont get it, it will work out good for a little while but you will grow out of it pretty quick once you start getting better at riding. i got a ramrodder when i first started and i regret wasting my money on it. a higher priced bike is waaay worth it if you are serious about riding

|