Ignore

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2017 11:36 AM

Anyone riding these yet? Anyone have a review on them. The price is right, and they look cool. The only thing stopping me is the giant eastern logo. I have cult dehart slicks right now, that inflate to 2.5. huge difference than my old 2.15s. I hated them at first, but they are growing on me. I have more confidence carving hard, and I feel glued to the ground, but these things are heavy, really heavy. 33 oz. I think I want something maybe a bit narrower, maybe between 2.3-2.4(inflated), and lighter. Under 25 oz would be nice. I know there's plenty of options out there. I'm also considering the demolition rig tires. They might have to aggressive of a tread though. I ride street and park. Anyone ride the rigs?

|

7/8/2017 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 12:14 PM

I never tried any of the tyres you mentioned, but if you are looking for good tyres around 2.3" check the bsd tyres, I ride them since years there are awesome (grippy/ ligthweight/ durable... What can you ask more to a tyre ?)
I rencently bought one of their new donnastreet tyre to see what it worth and I love the slick sidewalls, it makes grinds smoother and helps for hard 180's.

|

7/8/2017 1:21 PM

Yeah I have been looking at those too. They seem pretty popular. I really think it's because they have squeek in the name. They must be pretty good too, but that name is a great gimmick. That's the cool thing now. Loud cassettes out, squeeky tires in lol. I will look into them a little more.

|

7/8/2017 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 1:29 PM

Yeah they squeak (the new donnastreet squeak too it's the same (excellent) rubber) but I seriously don't give a fuck.To me this is the best tyres avaivable, these are not popular for no reason.

|