Easy way to BARSPIN

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2013 7:28 AM

I ride park a lot and EVERY time i try to do a bar spin, i go to throw my bars and my hand wont let go, what is a good way to practice trowing them??????

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 7:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 7:31 AM

Hop- throw- make your feet stay on straighten your legs and land.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2013 7:54 AM

doing halfbars flat

|

7/18/2013 7:58 AM

Four wrote:

thanks, i never woulda guessed

|

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 7:59 AM

thanks, ill try that

|

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 8:00 AM

chad88 wrote:

doing halfbars flat

thanks ill try that

|

BIKE CHECK

Open your hand before you throw them, pretty much just hop or fly out and work on one handers first get past the fear of letting them go, actually landing them is beyond my experience I was only about to throw and catch with one hand and then I snapped my ankle

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

Four wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

Lol I know it's stating the obvious but there really are no shortcuts or easy way to do most tricks it takes a lot of practice and time.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2013 8:04 AM

Fucking stupid phone, I was only able to throw them and catch with the other hand, another issue you may encounter is kicking your feet when throwing the bars this will cause your bike to go flying side ways and it's something you'll want to avoid

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/18/2013 8:06 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Open your hand before you throw them, pretty much just hop or fly out and work on one handers first get past the fear of letting them go, actually landing them is beyond my experience I was only about to throw and catch with one hand and then I snapped my ankle

thanks man

|

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 8:07 AM

Four wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

Four wrote:

Lol I know it's stating the obvious but there really are no shortcuts or easy way to do most tricks it takes a lot of practice and time.

thanks

|

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 9:15 AM

Barspins with Grandma.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/18/2013 9:44 AM

You're being a pussy is your only problem. Just throw your fucking bars and quit asking kids on the Internet for help. Pussy.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/18/2013 10:04 AM

Broughton wrote:

You're being a pussy is your only problem. Just throw your fucking bars and quit asking kids on the Internet for help. Pussy.

see its assholes like you that ruin the sport of bmx, with all your trash talk from behind a computer screen somewhere else in the country. odds are u prob cant even bar spin, u just talk shit so u can pretend to be good at biking. So in other words FUCK YOU' YOU WANNA BE BIKER

|

BIKE CHECK

7/18/2013 10:10 AM

Broughton wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

see its assholes like you that ruin the sport of bmx, with all your trash talk from behind a computer screen somewhere else in the country. odds are u prob cant even bar spin, u just talk shit so u can pretend to be good at biking. So in other words FUCK YOU' YOU WANNA BE BIKER

You're the one asking what fucking frame to get and how to do this and that. Look on youtube, use the search bar. Common fucking sense. Also, we don't know what you or not or how you ride so we can't pick a frame for you. Fuck off and do it yourself.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/18/2013 10:11 AM

Broughton wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

You are currently the biggest faggot on this website.

|

7/18/2013 10:27 AM

Broughton wrote:

misfitcartel wrote:

I'm ruining the sport of bmx? Shut your mouth. I can't barspin? I just told you how, and what does it look like I'm doing in my picture? I don't know why I feel the need to orove to you but here's my first bar back from April. They're my favorite trick, so quit being so much of a pussy and throw your god damn bars.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

7/18/2013 1:07 PM

^ Flyout, doesnt count tongue

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

7/18/2013 2:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 2:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Barspins with Grandma.

Hahaha damn straight! Even granny knows what's up!

|

7/18/2013 2:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Barspins with Grandma.

-Havok- wrote:

Hahaha damn straight! Even granny knows what's up!

Just listen to grandma she knows what shes talkin about lmao

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/18/2013 2:38 PM

Half bars helped me. Then after you get halfs pretty high and comfy just commit to throwing faster and catching. Practice throwing them just standing with the frame between your legs maybe. I liked Adam LZs tutorial on YouTube it helped me. if you have an extra bike you can take the wheels and sprocket off and put tennis balls on the forks and back and if you have a trampoline you can use it on there or just use it on grass or maybe carpet in your house that might help you with letting go and getting controlled throws. good luck

|

7/18/2013 6:51 PM

Screw it man. Do what i do. I like let go of my bars while riding before it and that loosens up my grip so i can do em.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/18/2013 7:19 PM

I cant do bars and i kinda gave up. on flyout i nose dive once i catch them and on flat i miss catching the bars and end up with my belly on them every time hahaha
As for the little argument. just shut up. no need for name calling and abusing eachother. this kid asked a question and it would be nice if he got the right answer, but if he doesn't he shouldnt go and abuse the other one anyway.

We all ride for the fun of it and this site is meant to get us comunicating about biking no matter what it is.
Please spread the word you fucking turd

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/19/2013 2:09 AM

For regular bars I seem to slide my hand an inch further in the usual. I don't know why cause with switch bars I don't ha. Try it I guess. Feels more secure

|

7/19/2013 9:32 AM

Try this. Try throwing them out of a feeble stall. Ive seen it to help learn them, cuz you have air time like on a flyout

|

Nah Guy

7/19/2013 9:45 AM

trampoline bike.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me