Easy way to avoid road rash

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2009 10:05 AM

I've been wearing Alpinestar Maxx jeans on my SuperMoto for a while, and recently started to wear them while street riding.

Motorcycle jeans are about 30 times more abrasion resistant than regular denim jeans and have saved my ass, or at least the skin on my ass(and knees) a couple of times.

They won't do anything if you catch a rail in the nuts, but otherwise can save you the whole wire wool wound cleaning thing down at emergency room.

|

There's a thin line between stupid and clever.

7/15/2009 10:59 AM

how bout you fall less, and stop being a pansy.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

7/15/2009 11:01 AM

spinningbars wrote:

haha

|

7/15/2009 11:04 AM

spinningbars wrote:

As true as that statement is you don't have to be a ass to somebody that is trying to help people

|

7/15/2009 11:59 AM

good idea and they look like regular pants for anyone who didnt know. But they are kind of expensive, if your already spending 100$ on trendy jeans then yeah its not too much more but for us regular 30$ jeans guys thats a lot of money for something a good ole band aid cant fix.

|

7/15/2009 12:32 PM

spinningbars wrote:

Haha remember when you got owned in a thread I made? It was about the time I was called a "nigger-lover" and I used the term "nigger" in reference to the incident, and you called me a racist, and then you turned right around and did the same EXACT thing that I did? Remember that? If you don't I'm sure I can find it you two-faced motherfucker.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

7/15/2009 12:35 PM

stop being a baby.....road rash happens.....

|

7/15/2009 12:38 PM

spinningbars wrote:

tibug wrote:

Haha remember when you got owned in a thread I made? It was about the time I was called a "nigger-lover" and I used the term "nigger" in reference to the incident, and you called me a racist, and then you turned right around and did the same EXACT thing that I did? Remember that? If you don't I'm sure I can find it you two-faced motherfucker.

bbahahhahahabbahahahbaha. i actually laughed

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/15/2009 12:55 PM

i decided if guys clothes were as cheap as girl we would have alot of clothes but the girls clothes rip so easily

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/15/2009 12:57 PM

millsaps wrote:

i decided if guys clothes were as cheap as girl we would have alot of clothes but the girls clothes rip so easily

cool man. i guess

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10