Eclat Berserk Rim

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2013 1:49 PM

|

8/22/2013 1:58 PM

Its a fucking beast of a rim ,I run two.I have cased a lot of things and do big drops.They are still rolling like a charm even after a year of them

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

9/6/2014 5:32 PM

Bump. Looking into these, anybody have experience with them? I heard poorly about the bondis and these are a bit lighter than those and are just a big hollow core without any extra walls. Kinda skeptical about them, but would love to hear otherwise.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/7/2014 3:08 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Bump. Looking into these, anybody have experience with them? I heard poorly about the bondis and these are a bit lighter than those and are just a big hollow core without any extra walls. Kinda skeptical about them, but would love to hear otherwise.

Whats wrong with the bondis? Ive had mine for a year on the back

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/7/2014 6:54 AM

Burns ran the Berserk rims for years before the Bone Deth rims went into testing. Enough said there I think.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/7/2014 7:01 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Burns ran the Berserk rims for years before the Bone Deth rims went into testing. Enough said there I think.

Heard Burns was running 48h Xoduss, not Bondis. Though I may be wrong. But I read that some guys had issues with keeping the bondis straight and eventually split the seem clean in two. Anyhow, im not interested in the bondis regardless, I want to know about the berserks.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/7/2014 7:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2014 7:05 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Heard Burns was running 48h Xoduss, not Bondis. Though I may be wrong. But I read that some guys had issues with keeping the bondis straight and eventually split the seem clean in two. Anyhow, im not interested in the bondis regardless, I want to know about the berserks.

Did I say Bondis?

This is why you don't drop out kiddo's

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/7/2014 7:06 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Did I say Bondis?

This is why you don't drop out kiddo's

Woops! My bad! Well thats good to know. If I can find an Eclat Teck hub floating around somewhere, im going to go all out on an Eclat wheelset with the blind coaster in the rear. smile

|