Eclat Blind Help Plzz

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2015 4:35 PM

Hey guys I Had My Eclat Blind Since January And Since Than I Have Popped About 7 Springs That Dancsomp Has Sent And Than Danscomp Sent Me A Eclat Blind Replacement Kit Which Came With A Thicker Spring And Pawls And Other Driver Parts And It Was Riding Solid For A Good 2 Weeks And Today Randomly My Hub Stoped Engaging And I Went And Opened It Up And Bamn Spring Broken Again into 4 pieces and So I Call Danscomp And They Want Me To Send Wheel In To Be Checked And Maintenance Etc And I Dont Have The Time Or Money To Do That So Should I Just Ride With Rubberbands Or Can I Call Like Eclat Or Something I Just Wana Rideee

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

4/6/2015 4:42 PM

call eclat and be very polite, ask if they can send you a couple sets
if they break again, just suck it up and send it in

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

4/6/2015 5:33 PM

Next time don't start every word with capitals, it can reduce your chances of a sensible reply and noone wants to deal with that.

|

4/6/2015 5:42 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Next time don't start every word with capitals, it can reduce your chances of a sensible reply and noone wants to deal with ...more

Ik its a bad habit lmao

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

4/6/2015 6:21 PM

just buy a big ass box of rubber bands that make the hub engage properly and you should be fine

|

4/6/2015 8:21 PM

Just DM shane weston on insta, he is SUPER helpful and so is eclat... you can get orings from home hardware that work perfectfor it, but DM @shadyshane on instagram and hell help you out super quick!

|

The Trendy One
"You're Like The Dollar Store David Grant..."
xxohioanxx - "finger azn girl, finger comes out smelling like sesame chicken"

4/8/2015 12:26 AM

Sorry to hear this. Please email mail@eclatbmx.com and we can look into this further and get your hub fixed.

|