Eclat Boxer Stem review

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2013 2:12 PM

Hey I can't seem to find a good review on the Eclat Boxer Stem.
I was hoping I could maybe get some feedback on it or links to good reviews on it. Thanks.

|

12/24/2013 2:20 PM

Lol, username fail.

|

12/24/2013 2:28 PM

Garnished wrote:

Lol, username fail.

Haha

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/24/2013 3:33 PM

Thanks, REAL helpful.
I don't care about usernames.

|

12/24/2013 3:42 PM

I'm gonna sign you up for gay porn websites with that email

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/24/2013 3:43 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm gonna sign you up for gay porn websites with that email

please do that would be epic

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/24/2013 3:45 PM

But in seriousness.

It's made by eclát so it's definitely legit, watch the installation video of it because it's important, it's different from other stems.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/24/2013 4:04 PM

.yeah eclat makes some solid shit
it should be fine

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/24/2013 4:35 PM

Running one on My Utopia Streetland Bike... Pretty Damned Legit Stem! The tolerances are TIGHT! It takes a little effort to get together, but when it's together it ain't slipping I'll tell you that!!! It's made by Eclat one of THE BEST companies in BMX right now! You're set with pretty much ANY Eclat Part! Go for it!

|

12/24/2013 4:38 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm gonna sign you up for gay porn websites with that email

bmxsteve99 wrote:

please do that would be epic

already done. how does bangbros sound?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/24/2013 5:59 PM

If you guys wana be dicks then go find a different forum.

|

12/24/2013 6:33 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm gonna sign you up for gay porn websites with that email

bmxsteve99 wrote:

please do that would be epic

feeble_to_face wrote:

already done. how does bangbros sound?

bigdaddy.com tongue

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/24/2013 7:27 PM

mmchollister@gmail.com wrote:

If you guys wana be dicks then go find a different forum.

Go find a different forum? Youre the one coming into OUR forum. You can go find a new forum.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/25/2013 12:38 AM

mmchollister@gmail.com wrote:

If you guys wana be dicks then go find a different forum.

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Go find a different forum? Youre the one coming into OUR forum. You can go find a new forum.

hahah this.


but furreelz, its made by a super solid company, you should be fine

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/25/2013 2:16 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Go find a different forum? Youre the one coming into OUR forum. You can go find a new forum.

It's a public forum ball bag. Although, with 1700 posts in 6 months you could be forgiven for thinking you own the place.

Go out and ride, or get a girlfriend and stop fucking up perfectly legitimate posts with your bullshit.

|

12/25/2013 6:12 AM

Underground wrote:

It's a public forum ball bag. Although, with 1700 posts in 6 months you could be forgiven for thinking you own the place.

Go out and ride, or get a girlfriend and stop fucking up perfectly legitimate posts with your bullshit.

I have one, thanks. And theres not even a front hub on my bike.
Im not saying I own the place, im saying a newcomer has no room whatsoever to come and tell anyone to leave.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


12/25/2013 6:44 AM

I gotta agree with Tim on this one! Yes a few of them acted quite immature over a Fucking username, however I gave the guy the advice He was looking for & he got all stressy about other members being childish! Then told established members to leave a forum He's only just joined?! Something's a little out of whack there LoL... Also I really can't be arsed to start shit but you haven't exactly been on this Forum long, so how can You tell established members to stop posting & go out & ride?! His Bike is getting quite the make over because he beats it to shit Riding!!!

One last thing, You're in Aussieland we don't all get Sunshine & All Year Round Warmth!!! At Australia's coldest it's still probably warmer than an average UK summer!!! Which is Fucking SHIT!!! Share some Fucking warmth!!!

Stay Cool Guys.. One Love etc, etc, etc...

|

12/26/2013 4:27 PM

Topsey wrote:

I gotta agree with Tim on this one! Yes a few of them acted quite immature over a Fucking username, however I gave the guy the advice He was looking for & he got all stressy about other members being childish! Then told established members to leave a forum He's only just joined?! Something's a little out of whack there LoL... Also I really can't be arsed to start shit but you haven't exactly been on this Forum long, so how can You tell established members to stop posting & go out & ride?! His Bike is getting quite the make over because he beats it to shit Riding!!!

One last thing, You're in Aussieland we don't all get Sunshine & All Year Round Warmth!!! At Australia's coldest it's still probably warmer than an average UK summer!!! Which is Fucking SHIT!!! Share some Fucking warmth!!!

Stay Cool Guys.. One Love etc, etc, etc...

Its evident you've gained a lot of respect on the forum, both through your interactions, and your philanthropy, but I need to raise just a couple of points.

Someone signs up to a forum and gets jumped on for using his email address as his logon, whilst it's not the first thing I'd do, I hardly see how the replies were relevant to his question.

Secondly, putting myself in his position - I could see how its possible he decided to get defensive when all of the replies he got (bar yours) were irrelevant, childish and unhelpful.

Thirdly, a long standing member is just as useless as a new member if all they do is post retarded shit to every thread they come across. This is evident by the quality vs content quotient within the forums. - the validity of our contributions on the fora' is not represented or vindicated by our post count.

Finally,
Give warmth...get warmth. Simple.

|

12/26/2013 4:37 PM

mmchollister@gmail.com wrote:

If you guys wana be dicks then go find a different forum.

Its a website , honestly with 3 replies you shouldn't even start talking shit when you're just new. Why don't you just google them damn thing instead of making a thread and bitching about it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 4:12 AM

Thanks Underground. And yes I did google it and found nothing that's why I asked for links too. And Topsey, you think it's cold in the UK? Try going to Canada. I can only ride half the year.

|

12/27/2013 6:19 AM

dude, you should feel lucky that I signed you up!

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars