Eclat Fireball Tires Reviews...?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2015 12:28 AM

I know I said I'm not a fan of Eclat, but are they any good?
I want to hear honest reviews by people who have actually put some abuse in to them.
I'm looking at the beautiful forest green w/ black sidewalls for my new build.

I guarantee somebody's going to mention it being a trend. lol devil wink

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

1/29/2015 9:48 AM

There are pros and contra's to this tyre.
the pro is that it gives you the confidence of doing tricks, it sticks to the ground, and it's super grippy.
the contras is that they are WAY TOO much expensive for a tyre...
I have them on my build, but I don't recomment it unless you have money to spend or you want them TOO much.

|

1/29/2015 10:29 AM

kokyandrei wrote:

the pro is that it gives you the confidence of doing tricks, it sticks to the ground, and it's super grippy.
I have them on my build, but I don't recomment it unless you have money to spend or you want them TOO much.

they may be expensive, but they have a nylon insert or some shit, which are meant to beef up the sidewalls and prevent punctures.... if it works is another story we wont know till theyve been out for longer.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/29/2015 2:22 PM

I really want some . They are ALOT of money , so I'd hope they'd be good. Stevie kills it so I can imagine they'd be good , but it's alot for rubber. The sidewalls seem strong and they look well designed , but the steep price makes me want to wait. Plus , they only come in green , red , and gum on Danscomp at the time being.

Also , I've seen a picture of a guy tearing the sidewall to hell , and another video saying they're amazing tires especially for grinds , so I don't know .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/29/2015 2:35 PM

kokyandrei wrote:

I don't mind spending a good amount on tires as long as they live up to their price tag.
I don't have money to spend, and I'm not an Eclat fan but I want them soooo bad. Just the Forest green ones..

|

1/29/2015 2:37 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

they may be expensive, but they have a nylon insert or some shit, which are meant to beef up the sidewalls and prevent punctures.... if it works is another story we wont know till theyve been out for longer.

i usually put a thick layer off duct tape inside my tire and under my rim strip followed by self sealing tubes. idgaf about weight when it comes to making sure my tires dont pop, so if they have that extra nylon or whatever i will pay as mcuh as possible

|

1/29/2015 2:39 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I really want some . They are ALOT of money , so I'd hope they'd be good. Stevie kills it so I can imagine they'd be good , but it's alot for rubber. The sidewalls seem strong and they look well designed , but the steep price makes me want to wait. Plus , they only come in green , red , and gum on Danscomp at the time being.

Also , I've seen a picture of a guy tearing the sidewall to hell , and another video saying they're amazing tires especially for grinds , so I don't know .

Well I grind A LOT. That's mainly what I do so I obviously want thick tires. If Stevie rides them, then I should be able to 360 tail flat with a pair lol then again, if he blows a tire he can always get a free pair whenever he wants.
As long as I hear more good reviews, I'll end up buying them. They're going to top off my build, just wait >smile

|

1/29/2015 2:41 PM

"An 80 tpi casing with puncture resistant nylon layer and high pressure sidewalls make this tire ready for some serious street abuse."

If that is true, I'm buying them because the streets in my city are a bitch. I've popped too many Maxxis, Deharts, FAFs, I need something new that I can rely on.

|

1/29/2015 3:05 PM

My Fit TA's lasted forever and right now my CK tires are doing good contrary to belief , you can always get cheaper tires with great quality too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/29/2015 3:23 PM

Animal is cheaper and will last longer. Animal glh fromt and back is good. So is mtt fromt and tww rear.

|

1/29/2015 4:06 PM

My Fit TA's lasted forever and right now my CK tires are doing good contrary to belief , you can always get cheaper tires with great quality too.

That's true, but I'm dying to have these forest green tires haha

|

1/29/2015 4:07 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Animal is cheaper and will last longer. Animal glh fromt and back is good. So is mtt fromt and tww rear.

Do they have forest green?

|

1/29/2015 4:13 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Baphometh wrote:

Do they have forest green?

If you can find a pair of the green glh tires. Theyre hard to come by.

|

1/30/2015 4:17 AM

I just bought the BSD Donnasqueak Tires in 2.40 front 2.40 back in grey.
Same fucking thing as the Fireballs but like $20 cheaper

|

1/30/2015 4:57 AM

How can they last forever when they havent even been out long enough for a good tyre to last? And the sidewalls are wank.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/30/2015 5:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2015 5:07 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

How can they last forever when they havent even been out long enough for a good tyre to last? And the sidewalls are wank.

what sidewalls are wank? the fit or bsd tires? what does wank even mean? lmfao

|

3/2/2015 4:35 PM

Baphometh wrote:

I just bought the BSD Donnasqueak Tires in 2.40 front 2.40 back in grey.
Same fucking thing as the Fireballs but like $20 cheaper

i know this is a little old but how are the donnasqueeks?

|