Eclat Oz Seat

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2014 10:12 PM

Photo

Dammnnn that thing lookin cleaaannn. Bummed I ordered a Animal Nigel Seat , wish I waited for this. Eclat seems dope as usual with the upcoming 2015 line. And the Blind hub is finally available , anyone knows who got it?
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/5/2014 2:12 AM

where did you find this pic at? Been looking for something showing a full list of all their new parts coming . Was looking for an online catalog but no luck

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/5/2014 4:15 AM

Nigel seat looks like garbage, Nigel is a twat too

|

12/5/2014 6:55 AM

Nigel seats cool looking but way to slim for me! now that brown OZ looks pure sex!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/5/2014 7:13 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Nigel seats cool looking but way to slim for me! now that brown OZ looks pure sex!

I'm not a huge fan of Nigel Sylvester. He really overdoes barpsins and whips like they are so cool. And he pisses me off with #Pyradice. its kinda dumb and all that. Not a bad rider just a hell of a sell out and a bit of an idiot.

RodeoPeanut rips him a new one with everything he posts hahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/5/2014 8:02 AM

Im waiting for my Blind hub to arrive, few days. Ill give everyone an inside look of it...Dont know if Ill keep this hub but Im sure its going to sell a lot, or even sell out for xmas. Im still interested in the z coaster as well. One thing I like about the Blind is there is no need to back pedal to disengage. As for the full performance , how it works, functions all that...guess we'll see since there isnt much info about it. Hopefully the gong drive side guard works with it or another,

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/5/2014 1:01 PM

First product I've seen from Eclat that I like! It's looks sooo good

|

Smoke Drink Die

12/5/2014 3:32 PM

I might sell the seat and a stem I got for money for this seat and something else :/ It would look good with a gold bike . I dig the snakeskin theme as I have pet snakes , ironic but whatever.

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/10/2014 1:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2014 1:13 AM

Thanks we're pretty stoked on it too smile

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/10/2014 5:13 AM

eclatbmxparts wrote:

Thanks we're pretty stoked on it too smile

Photo

Photo

Photo

Post the black version too!

|

REFS-

12/10/2014 4:29 PM

Haha yoooo true BMX company replying right here ! All we need is the Blind coaster reviews tongue tongue tongue

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/10/2014 4:50 PM

Why would you buy a nigel seat?

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/10/2014 4:53 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Triangles. #666

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/10/2014 8:04 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Triangles. #666

Whoo watch out don't want another one of ...those...

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/10/2014 8:50 PM

On sale for like 20$ then can use it for a spare of needed

|

My Cult 2 Short