Eclat Teck Guard??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2014 4:06 PM

I have an Eclat front hub and want another guard. I already have one but need another for the other side. Where can i find one to buy, is there another guard that fits this hub?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/16/2014 6:58 PM

Daily grind would (probably) fit given that it's pretty generic and comes with extra spacers to make it more universal. Best front hub guard out there

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/16/2014 7:02 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Daily grind would (probably) fit given that it's pretty generic and comes with extra spacers to make it more universal. Best ...more

The daily grind would fit female axles with 15mm diameter. I think the Teck has 17mm aluminum female axle.

I think the best bet is GLAND or the Teck hub guards.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/16/2014 7:06 PM

I want to know where i can buy another teck guard.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/16/2014 7:17 PM

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/16/2014 7:20 PM

If is indeed 17mm (I'm not too sure, only one site could verify that for me) then the Stolen Flip guard & the BSD Jersey Barrier guard in the Odyssey Vandero 2 option, should both in theory fit if you can find proper spacers to make them fit. Or just get an S&M Cymbal guard.

I'm not sure that you can get the Teck guard for it anymore.

|

7/16/2014 7:26 PM

Go to a bike shop & see if they can order from Seattle Bike Supply, I just checked their online catalog & they have the Teck guards in there. Unless they haven't updated them in awhile anyway, then they should be able to get one for you. If you don't have a shop that can, call Empirebmx & see if they can special order it in for you, they can usually do that.

Also found this thread on bmx-forum where someone used a headset cap for a guard, thought that was neat haha.

|

7/17/2014 8:57 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Go to a bike shop & see if they can order from Seattle Bike Supply, I just checked their online catalog & they have ...more

I may or may not try that idea with the headset cap. I have a bunch laying around. But if applying at the shop goes well i will get one there. haha

Thank you so much for em. I was wondering about the N4FL hubguards too?

|

7/17/2014 8:59 AM

|

7/17/2014 12:15 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I may or may not try that idea with the headset cap. I have a bunch laying around. But if applying at the shop goes well i ...more

I was gonna suggest them because that hub appeared to be the same thing as the Eclat, but if the center axle in the Eclat is 17mm then they won't fit.

|

7/17/2014 6:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I was gonna suggest them because that hub appeared to be the same thing as the Eclat, but if the center axle in the Eclat is ...more

Tits!! haha

|

7/17/2014 8:55 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Tits!! haha

they probably would if you could find someone with a lathe/machine shop or something, and get them to widen the inside of the Primo guard to 17mm, assuming there's enough material. But if they make you pay a lot for that, then it might just be less expensive to buy an S&M

|

7/18/2014 9:03 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

they probably would if you could find someone with a lathe/machine shop or something, and get them to widen the inside of the ...more

its no big deal really. i am not the sloppy kind of grinder haha If i find a guard for sale i will buy it though

|