Eclat Vent Guard

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2014 4:26 PM

Photo
why can't i find this anywhere
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/30/2014 4:32 PM

They don't want you to have one cause you will break it and make them look bad.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/30/2014 4:38 PM

Lol @ Eclat using 6061 for all their sprockets. Their part designs have never really been that great but it's fucking hilarious.

|

12/30/2014 4:39 PM

Not available yet , I'm still waiting on a few of their 2015 parts to be available

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/30/2014 4:48 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Lol @ Eclat using 6061 for all their sprockets. Their part designs have never really been that great but it's fucking ...more

Better than most just because of the 26t 27t option

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/30/2014 4:57 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

No, no it's not. Dealing with one less or one more tooth is better than dealing with a shitty material. Unless you're a bitch and can't tighten your wheel.

|

12/30/2014 5:07 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Lol @ Eclat using 6061 for all their sprockets. Their part designs have never really been that great but it's fucking ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

No, no it's not. Dealing with one less or one more tooth is better than dealing with a shitty material. Unless you're a bitch ...more

You already know its all about the slammed gear ratiosgrin

Btw when you gonna come ride with me sideways

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/31/2014 12:13 AM

I feel like a guarded sprocket made out of 6061 is a terrible idea with how much weaker it is than 7075.

Unrelated, but I just realized you're from Akron. Did you ever ride with a little group known as Train Reck Productions?

|

12/31/2014 6:58 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I feel like a guarded sprocket made out of 6061 is a terrible idea with how much weaker it is than 7075.

Unrelated, but I ...more

Ive never heard of train wreck productions, but i have rode with lots of random groups of bikers in the down town akron area, even seen Garrett Reynolds down there once

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/31/2014 7:11 AM

train reck mixtape:

Ive hit a lot of the spots in here
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/31/2014 8:08 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Unrelated, but I ...more

6061 is fine, Superstar had the Pimpdisc years ago made from 6061 and its held up equal to my MDS.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/31/2014 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2014 3:41 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

6061 is fine, Superstar had the Pimpdisc years ago made from 6061 and its held up equal to my MDS.

I wouldn't be bitching about 6061 if the sprocket wasn't $54. It should be no more than $35.

I know, I know, "But it has hollow spokes, that's more machining!"

6061 sprockets are already piss weak compared to 7075, why the fuck would you hollow the spokes? Poor design, poor materials, all at the cost of a much higher quality 7075 sprocket, or even more.

On top of 6061 being weaker than 7075, the teeth will also wear much faster. Eclat sprockets are nothing more than jokes.

And I know some of you will say "But 6061 held up fine for me." Maybe, but why wouldn't you want the best material available, especially for that price?

|

12/31/2014 5:59 PM

I agree with ohioan. All my 6061 sprockets got shark toothed like hell and bent far too easily. I wanted the 24mm SD Chanel but wont run another 6061 sprocket.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/31/2014 6:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

No, no it's not. Dealing with one less or one more tooth is better than dealing with a shitty material. Unless you're a bitch ...more

You already know its all about the slammed gear ratiosgrin

Btw when you gonna come ride with me sideways

I WANNA SEE A GAME OF BIKE BETWEEN YOU TWO!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/31/2014 9:50 PM

train reck mixtape:

Yeah those guys. I was just curious cause when I first started riding I remember I saw their video on MySpace & thought it was like the best riding ever, looking back it's mehh haha but it did have a good impact on me and got me stoked.

akron trip.1 from train reck productions on Myspace.

|

12/31/2014 10:18 PM

Was going to comment this earlier but it was a slow thread. My old friend had one without the guard and it looked dope. The hollow whatever the fuck was sick but we got scared gunk would fly in it. It seemed decent though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/31/2014 10:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2014 10:36 PM

train reck mixtape:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah those guys. I was just curious cause when I first started riding I remember I saw their video on MySpace & thought it ...more

That bank is pretty fun little on the steep side

makes me want to ride, might be going to chenga 2 tomorrow

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

1/2/2015 11:19 AM

3 Spokes times 2 is 6 which must mean 666

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/2/2015 4:58 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Have you broken a sprocket of theirs? No? Then shut up.

|