Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2012 1:35 PM

anyone ride this that can give me a solid review
|

4/11/2012 5:43 PM

theres an eclat chain?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/11/2012 5:46 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

theres an eclat chain?

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/11/2012 5:49 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

theres an eclat chain?

mccarthy04 wrote:

that!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/11/2012 6:00 PM

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/12/2012 4:15 AM

its basically a kmc, i though about getting it

|

parkrat.

4/12/2012 5:47 AM

Ive got it, pretty much does the same job as every other chain out there

|

4/12/2012 6:28 AM

its got a dope name and eclat makes good shit.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/29/2012 5:46 PM

A solid review? Ok... Sorry this is very late..

Eclat Diesel Chain.

The good (honestly):

-Never had to tighten my chain, It has always been tight and it only stretched a little bit over 5 months.
-It's very sturdy and strong, No broken links.. absolutely nothing wrong with it for about 5 months.
-The bearings inside the chain make a tiny bit of a rattle noise if you don't lube it up after a while, after you use chain lube to get all the dirt and gunk out, it rides just like a brand new chain.
-It's full link, and about 1.5MM think on the main links, and the secondary links about 1MM thick.
-Stretch proof pins, they are made so your chain doesn't stretch a lot.
-Doesn't tangle like other chains do, where you sit there in frustration trying to figure out how your chain is tangled up.. This chain for some reason doesn't do that to me.
-Very light.
-Motobike chain design, so it is really sturdy.
-Comes with a half link piece and it has 100 links.

The Bad (honestly):

-It's pins are really hard to chain break, It took me over an hour to get on with a cult chain-breaker, or that's just me being a chain-breaking noob smile

Nothing else bad to say about it, It does what every other sturdy chain does.

Overall Review:
I love this chain, And for the price you can't do any better.. I do a lot of half cabs/full cabs and I've never had a problem cabbing out of anything, i've done some hard pedalling trail riding and riding up steep hills also, never had a skip of a squeak or a creak. When you first put it on your bike, your going to be amazing how smooth it feels!

|

10/30/2012 12:00 AM

i don't know if side plates can stretch, but I always thought that's why half links stretched a lot because they aren't straight pieces of metal and are bent like that. For full link I would always go chrome hx510 smile but ody bluebird if you need to dial in your rear end (that's what she said) or cult 510. which are all the same I believe. I just think chrome 510s are nasty and KMC knows how to make chains and don't need any special gimmick. Those chains do look neat though, but I imagine a KMC would stretch less.

|

10/30/2012 5:16 AM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

Eclat Diesel Chain.

The good (honestly):

-Never had to tighten my chain, It has always been tight and it only stretched a little bit over 5 months.
-It's very sturdy and strong, No broken links.. absolutely nothing wrong with it for about 5 months.
-The bearings inside the chain make a tiny bit of a rattle noise if you don't lube it up after a while, after you use chain lube to get all the dirt and gunk out, it rides just like a brand new chain.
-It's full link, and about 1.5MM think on the main links, and the secondary links about 1MM thick.
-Doesn't tangle like other chains do, where you sit there in frustration trying to figure out how your chain is tangled up.. This chain for some reason doesn't do that to me.
-Very light.

The Bad (honestly):

-It's pins are really hard to chain break, It took me over an hour to get on with a cult chain-breaker, or that's just me being a chain-breaking noob smile

Overall Review:
I love this chain, And for the price you can't do any better.. I do a lot of half cabs/full cabs and I've never had a problem cabbing out of anything, i've done some hard pedalling trail riding and riding up steep hills also, never had a skip of a squeak or a creak. When you first put it on your bike, your going to be amazing how smooth it feels!

This post is from April
From when he posted the guy probably bought the chain, rode, snapped, replaced the link, landed a switch whip, became pro, stated doing drugs because of fame, lost his sponsors, retired from bmx, lost his virginity and had a cup of coffee

But could help someone else so nice review

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/30/2012 10:54 AM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

Eclat Diesel Chain.

The good (honestly):

-Very light.

The Bad (honestly):

Overall Review:

sounds like a damn good chain lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "