Eclat freecoaster?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2013 3:58 AM

Anyone know when this will be available, I've seen it on a few sites to per order?

Also are there any other comparable free coasters on the market at the minute, I'm putting together a custom pegless freecoaster bike and not sure if I should just get a coaster that's out ATM or wait for the eclat blind to come out

Whatcha reakon?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/29/2013 4:01 AM

Heard some fantastic reviews on the Federal v3 coaster, was thinking of getting one but need the money for other stuff sad

|

Bruh

6/29/2013 5:17 AM

September/ October is when it should be released. At least that's what éclat said. Closest coaster to that is the Ezra. Very similar designs but they use different materials.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/29/2013 7:56 AM

Yup I was told end of September/Early October. I have also had confirmed by Profile, they're working on a Freecoaster that should be available by the end of the year! My mind salivates at the thought of a REAL female axle'd Freecoaster!!!

|

2/17/2014 11:22 AM

Yeah, I'm bumping an old thread. Looks like the Blind FC will be out soon.

|

2/17/2014 11:52 AM

Fondue wrote:

Yeah, I'm bumping an old thread. Looks like the Blind FC will be out soon.

O chit

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/17/2014 1:05 PM

Nice, it doesnt look like the typical coaster.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/17/2014 7:23 PM

Like with the Cult , I presume it will have alot of issues

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/18/2014 12:17 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It was supposed to come out well over a year ago... surely they would of sorted out all the issues over that time?

|

2/18/2014 4:04 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

from what ive seen, the problems arennt with the cult, theyre with the people owning it. had mine since release and only problem was my own fault.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/18/2014 7:51 AM

Yup shanes words is its done! BURRR!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/18/2014 9:02 AM

He doesn't look too happy in that picture probably wishes he still had a cassette

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/18/2014 9:29 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

He doesn't look too happy in that picture probably wishes he still had a cassette

Shane has been riding a coaster for years, way before they became popular.

|

2/18/2014 10:03 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

hahaha

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx