Eclat steppin up their game..

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2014 9:22 PM

Joined the club for true 14mm female axles. Lookin sweet. Hopefully they upgrade to it on the Blind aswell.
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/5/2014 9:32 PM

i dont think they will completely rework a design they spent that many years on to do a minuscule change that only some of the bmx consumer base would recognize and appreciate

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/5/2014 9:33 PM

Hub looks rad!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/5/2014 9:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2014 9:43 PM

What do u mean true 14mm female axle lmao, every female cassette hub has a 14mm axle.

The term "true female" wherever that came frome is like the G-Sport Ratchet which has a 20mm axle and 14mm bolts as opposed to a 14mm axle and 10mm bolts.

All eclat did were change from standard male axles to female (which they've had since the hub came out) on their complete wheels as stock. I don't get why you say they "stepped up their game".

|

12/5/2014 10:05 PM

brianoob wrote:

What do u mean true 14mm female axle lmao, every female cassette hub has a 14mm axle.

The term "true female" wherever that ...more

This, pretty sure it's just a shemale version.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/6/2014 3:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2014 10:07 AM

For a casette hub 14 mm female bolts are great but for a coaster... Damn no !!
It should be horrible to work on a female axle coaster !
Escpecially when i see how much to the allen hole at the end of my axle is usefull.

|

12/6/2014 6:01 AM

brianoob wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Pressfit hardware, bolts sit directly on the hardware, hub )is beefed up. Definitely true female.

And Francky, some female hubs come with broached center axles. I forget who did it- was it Gsport/Odyssey?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

12/6/2014 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2014 11:05 AM

brianoob wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Pressfit hardware, bolts sit directly on the hardware, hub )is beefed up. Definitely true female.

And Francky, some female ...more

http://www.albes.com/eclat-mirror-pulse-cassette-hub.aspx check out the last picture
its a shemale not a true female unless they've change the entire design up
still, shame on all of the companies still making shemale 3/8 axles

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/6/2014 1:40 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

youre the shemale version.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/6/2014 2:07 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Does this mean Brandon wants to fuck me?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/6/2014 2:11 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

And Francky, some female ...more

bmxsteve99 wrote:

http://www.albes.com/eclat-mirror-pulse-cassette-hub.aspx check out the last picture
its a shemale not a true female unless ...more

Oversized pressfit hardware on a shemale hub? I.doubt it. Plus this one is much larger than the previous one.

|

12/6/2014 2:16 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Oversized pressfit hardware on a shemale hub? I.doubt it. Plus this one is much larger than the previous one.

I think they're the same size, just the color and angle makes the one in the picture you posted look bigger. The hardware isn't oversized, it's normal. And the driver on the one you posted and the one on eclat's website look the same, implying the bushing hasn't changed, which probably would change if they went with a bigger axle.

I do hope you're right, though, we need more 14mm bolts.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

12/6/2014 10:54 PM

Fuck the wheel the OZ seat is pretty sick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/7/2014 5:03 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Does this mean Brandon wants to fuck me?

yes. yes it does.

prepare your anus.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/10/2014 1:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2014 1:08 AM

Yes you are right. The 2015 Pulse Cassette Hub now uses a TRUE 14mm female bolt system using a larger 17mm centre axle. This hub will also be used on our complete wheels as seen in the above photo. This hub still uses our patented SDS system meaning you can change it from RSD to LSD in a few easy steps. It's the same awesome hub, just a bit beefier for 2015 smile

Photo

|

12/10/2014 5:20 AM

sexy as hell

|

12/10/2014 9:54 AM

eclatbmxparts wrote:

Yes you are right. The 2015 Pulse Cassette Hub now uses a TRUE 14mm female bolt system using a larger 17mm centre axle. This ...more

Saweeeet! I dig it!

|

12/10/2014 3:11 PM

Smh at all these profile look alike hubs with od size flanges looks so STUPID!!!!

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit