Eclat unique offset rear clamping

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 2:59 PM

Does this really give a better clamping then how most stems are? Most stems never stay straight for me after riding, its annoying...

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/2/2013 3:04 PM

What the Zig-Zag bit at the back? I know the Boxer & Nathan Stems have pinch clamp face plates which supposedly works a shit load better than other stems "normal" face plates, I think the reason they have the zig -zag bit is to help/stop the stem pinching. I don't think it will help with your stem shifting.

|

8/2/2013 4:24 PM

Helps resist pinching, I believe, and it also gives you more thread contact. Shouldn't effect clamping though.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/2/2013 9:54 PM

Ive been through so many, I dont think I can be riding that hard...every stem Ive used has slipped on the bars and steerer tube...cant leave home without a tool to correct it on spot. I was actually thinking about getting the boxer.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/2/2013 10:13 PM

bring back the gooseneck dude

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!