any good?
Like how it rides??

Would appreciate the help, PEACE

|

10/20/2011 4:27 PM

I LOVE mine
light, the bb feels kinda high but its very playful, I love it dude

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/20/2011 4:36 PM

milou wrote:

I LOVE mine

sweet! what do you mean the bb feels high tho? i thought it was like a low frame or something?

|

10/20/2011 4:52 PM

My friend got his in trans red.
Paint was shit, peeled off with his fingernail, it didnt stick at allll.
so he just peeled it all off and cleard it.
The frame is awesome, the paint is not.
I dont know if i'd be a heavy grinder on it though, narrow chain stays.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/20/2011 4:54 PM

Paint pealed on mine, It felt greater, rode good, perfect for pegless riders.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/20/2011 4:57 PM

milou wrote:

I LOVE mine

westcoastride wrote:

sweet! what do you mean the bb feels high tho? i thought it was like a low frame or something?

the v1 was low, the v3 is medium height but the bb feels high, the whole bike feels higher then my other bike
It's a nice frame, I was a bit scared grinding a lot on it so I grind on my sunday

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/20/2011 5:00 PM

it holds up really good for grinding...

|

Refs : ninjacat33

10/20/2011 7:10 PM

I done a lot of work on it and yeah i agree the paint is crap. You might as well just raw and yeah i grind the shit out of it and the CS are perfect (13.65)

|

10/20/2011 7:17 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

I done a lot of work on it and yeah i agree the paint is crap. You might as well just raw and yeah i grind the shit out of it and the CS are perfect (13.65)

I just remembered that edwin rode this frame for a while before he left fit.
So i suppose it should be fine for grinds.
My only complaint is the paint.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/20/2011 8:57 PM

I had an Eddie 1 and it was a fun frame. It was so different then most other frames out at the time. It was low, lazy, and had a short rear end (probably the only drawback). I haven't really checked out what Fit's latest version has offered for changes, but I had a lot of fun on the V1. That frame is what I learned hop whips on smile

|

twitter

PROBZ

10/20/2011 9:06 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

I had an Eddie 1 and it was a fun frame. It was so different then most other frames out at the time. It was low, lazy, and had a short rear end (probably the only drawback). I haven't really checked out what Fit's latest version has offered for changes, but I had a lot of fun on the V1. That frame is what I learned hop whips on smile

sweet man i just hope i will be able to have good control over it cuz ive riddin other frames that feeel like crap and cant do much on them

|