Edit for Summer

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2015 1:18 AM

Anyome been filming anything for a project this summer ? I tried too but I've been working 5 days a week and now the rain is coming , I've been reflecting on this summer and I'm kind of let down on what I expected . I have some clips thrown together but I wanted much more . Obviously progression and 1-UPs were a pain but with the lack of a real filmer and mobility , a lot was the same skatepark . No one rides street here so it's all skatepark footage , pretty lame I know . I have maybe a couple clips I want to get done and attempt a banger that'll probably fuck my wrists and ankles up together and put me out of work for a while but I want to spark the adrenaline and get something good I've been eyeing .

If I through something out would anyone watch it ? Anyone else have similar experiences ? Upcoming Vital edits anyone ? Let me know and link em

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/3/2015 6:56 AM

I watch almost every edit posted.

Throw that shit togetherz and post it

|

9/3/2015 1:47 PM

Not sure when it's coming out, but blaaaaaaaaa and the rest of us have been stacking for a little while, mainly street. Handrails/Krusty shit. Keep an eye out

|

9/3/2015 1:59 PM

I was planning on having one out for this summer now, but I haven't gotten many good clips, and what I have gotten are on other people's phones and shit.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

9/3/2015 3:14 PM

I put a video out at the beginning of summer with my vx2100 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxbkti6P2bU)
currently working on a second one in hd with my neighbor
filmed a jam that went down on sunday with my neighbor (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRYr62DPSo)

let me know what you think

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/3/2015 3:45 PM

I would love to have an edit filmed of me, but I'm too impatient. Every time I get a good clip I just want to post it to instagram haha. Also I don't have a good filmer so why even put together an edit if it's not the best it can be?

|

9/3/2015 3:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I put a video out at the beginning of summer with my vx2100 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxbkti6P2bU)
currently working on ...more

Decent filming. The smudge on the lens in a few clips bothered me very much though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/3/2015 3:48 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Decent filming. The smudge on the lens in a few clips bothered me very much though

which edit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/3/2015 3:49 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

which edit

first one.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/3/2015 3:50 PM

tomdon wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

which edit

tomdon wrote:

first one.

thanks, appreciate the feedback

|

9/3/2015 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2015 9:46 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

which edit

tomdon wrote:

first one.

bmxsteve99 wrote:

thanks, appreciate the feedback

and it wasnt a smudge, my fisheye got blasted hard and i had to replace the front glass because it was scratched so bad

|

9/3/2015 7:13 PM

Carson373 wrote:

Not sure when it's coming out, but blaaaaaaaaa and the rest of us have been stacking for a little while, mainly street. ...more

Yeeaaah maaate, i' tryna get that out as soon as i get all the clips on my computer. I will probably start throwing together some less serious videos after this krusty krew thing is done.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/4/2015 6:49 AM

I posted my single session front brake edit that was super lame and has no music because Youtube is dumb about that and mutes everything that isn't wind.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2015 6:51 AM

Carson373 wrote:

Not sure when it's coming out, but blaaaaaaaaa and the rest of us have been stacking for a little while, mainly street. ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Yeeaaah maaate, i' tryna get that out as soon as i get all the clips on my computer. I will probably start throwing together ...more

Spongebob Krusty, or The Simpsons Krusty?

Pick the right one, or respect is lost.

:D

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/4/2015 7:52 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I am a big SpongeBob fan, at least the seasons before the first movie came out. But we say krusty because I grind lots of old un waxed ledges with metal pegs that makes a nice krusty sound.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/4/2015 11:26 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Yeeaaah maaate, i' tryna get that out as soon as i get all the clips on my computer. I will probably start throwing together ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I am a big SpongeBob fan, at least the seasons before the first movie came out. But we say krusty because I grind lots of old ...more

I was going to say wrong choice, but the "krusty sound" part redeemed you.

Krusty the Klown rules.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura