Edits,

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2010 12:11 PM

There has been a lot of people posting edits now a days, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and make one myself this weekend. Anyone else have an edit in the works?

|

1/21/2010 12:14 PM

not me lol. i dont have anyone that can film. last time when i had my friend film a few tricks on my grind box, i watched the video and it looked like an earthquake was happening throughout the whole video lol.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

1/21/2010 12:14 PM

I am filming for one. My friend is going to do a bangin' ass editing job, so it is going to take a while.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/21/2010 12:16 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I am filming for one. My friend is going to do a bangin' ass editing job, so it is going to take a while.

That's what's good, remember I still want to smoke it, cause that shit'll be dope.

|

1/21/2010 12:17 PM

i was going to, but my friend can't film so its all shaky

|

crystal meth

1/21/2010 12:19 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

That's what's good, remember I still want to smoke it, cause that shit'll be dope.

tongue

You nasty....I like that
|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/21/2010 12:20 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote: tongue

You nasty....I like that

wink HeeHeeHe...
|

1/21/2010 4:02 PM

im gonna make an edit soon. havent started yet. it will be at woodward whenever i go. i was supposed to on the 29th but our plans got fucked.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!