El toro gone?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2019 8:27 PM

I just saw on Brandon begins insta story that el toro is getting destroyed, does anybody know more about this

|

6/17/2019 8:32 PM

Lol I was just gonna post this as well, saw it on a few Instagram stories. Seems like no information as of now has been gathered...

It's a bummer right now, but hopefully they're just remodeling... ?

I wonder if it's so infamous that the school is simply taking it away to stop riders from hitting it. Regardless, it's a legendary work of concrete. RIP, El Toro stair set.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

6/17/2019 8:59 PM

But but how is someone gonna get their 15 seconds of fame now?

welp onto the Lyon 25 I guess

|

6/17/2019 9:39 PM

What’s the set Randy taylor tailwhiped down ?

|

6/17/2019 11:03 PM

eskimojay wrote:

What’s the set Randy taylor tailwhiped down ?

Is that the same one Kareem 3'd?

|

6/17/2019 11:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2019 11:09 PM

Good news fellas, they’re not destroying it, they’re just making the set longer

|

6/18/2019 5:52 AM

Literally couldn't give a shit, it's a set of stairs.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

6/18/2019 8:02 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

pretty much

|

fack off

6/18/2019 8:07 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

This. Spots come and go.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/18/2019 10:42 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

But but how is someone gonna get their 15 seconds of fame now?

welp onto the Lyon 25 I guess

Gotta go big in this day and age

|

6/18/2019 10:54 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Good news fellas, they’re not destroying it, they’re just making the set longer

Longer??? Jesus Christ someone’s gonna die

|

6/18/2019 8:07 PM

milozhinzbmx wrote:

Longer??? Jesus Christ someone’s gonna die

theres way bigger sets out there than el toro

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

6/18/2019 11:18 PM

Haha yeah it's literally some stairs. I've never understood the hype with El Toro, I've seen videos of people trick way bigger/gnarlier sets than El Toro. People will use an El Toro clip as an ender in a video part even if there's more impressive clips in the video just because of the hype surrounding a set of stairs

|

6/19/2019 4:23 AM

|

6/19/2019 6:07 AM

Anyone see the video of Dylan stark jumping it with his mtb?

|

fack off

6/19/2019 6:58 AM

now they gonna have to level the entire school to the ground and we can start doing yoga on the burial ground like ***FIRST EVER CALVES STRETCH HEADSTAND AT EL TORO***

|

6/19/2019 7:07 AM

Way more rad than anything eles ever done there. And it was on an MTB, so that's really saying something.

|

6/19/2019 7:15 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Way more rad than anything eles ever done there. And it was on an MTB, so that's really saying something.

His crank arm down El Toro on a downhill bike was also insane.

|

6/19/2019 7:44 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I'm into it and it was Rad but Its no where near as challenging as the Straight BMX tricks over the stairs. Stevie Churchill truck and that Dude, Think lil juice tail whip with the security golf cart trying to block him were IMO the 2 raddest Makes.

|

6/19/2019 7:48 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

jmz313 wrote:

I'm into it and it was Rad but Its no where near as challenging as the Straight BMX tricks over the stairs. Stevie Churchill truck and that Dude, Think lil juice tail whip with the security golf cart trying to block him were IMO the 2 raddest Makes.

Difficult, yes, but just didn’t look as cool. Tailwhips are tailwhips are tailwhips.

|

6/19/2019 8:06 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Difficult, yes, but just didn’t look as cool. Tailwhips are tailwhips are tailwhips.

BUT a Tail whip while some lady is screaming and trying to run your buddy over to completely block the steps and you are pedaling at it... it was an awesome BMX clip.

8-12ft drops are standard on the advanced Mountain bike park trails.

That said, the MTB drop it was awesome, it was at a school not on a trail. Off a roof, not a boardwalk or Rock. the crank arm was rad too. All of it is actually awesome, even the scooter sends.

ryan sheckler backside flipped it on a skateboard. pretty awesome.

|

6/19/2019 8:34 AM

They better kill that spot now , if they rebuild the stairs and anyone shows up to film it they are just wasting film , Dylan stark murdered that spot

|

6/19/2019 10:58 AM

They are putting poles at the top and bottom. Won’t be long before someone over grinds to over out.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/19/2019 11:56 AM

eskimojay wrote:

They better kill that spot now , if they rebuild the stairs and anyone shows up to film it they are just wasting film , Dylan stark murdered that spot

A top MTB pro would trick that drop making just a drop look like nothing. Probably put a little lip up there and flip it too. Our BMX perspective is very focused. If that clip was in a MTB edit, it would be filler.

|

6/19/2019 12:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

jmz313 wrote:

A top MTB pro would trick that drop making just a drop look like nothing. Probably put a little lip up there and flip it too. Our BMX perspective is very focused. If that clip was in a MTB edit, it would be filler.

They don’t even need lips to flip drops nowadays

|

6/19/2019 4:41 PM

I think what really got the el toro high schools attention is when Dante Hutchinson Backflipped it on a scooter since that was the most recent thing before the removal of the stairs

|

6/19/2019 5:39 PM

That place is only popular because it doesn’t have an American name 😂

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/20/2019 5:04 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

I think what really got the el toro high schools attention is when Dante Hutchinson Backflipped it on a scooter since that was the most recent thing before the removal of the stairs

Probably had 6048578 kids on scooters go there the next day.

Actually it is probably that the stairs looked HAGGARD for a long time. I would bet they will be brought up to building code. So they will be longer and a tad taller.

Give it a few weeks and El Toro 2.0 will be up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/20/2019 5:56 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

it's a Public school? if so, they probably have been waiting for funding approval for 6 years to rebuild the steps.

|

6/20/2019 12:59 PM

they should replace it with a big fucking quarter, or a nice steep wedge/bank, or really anything is better than a staircase, ffs

|

wallride a bus everyday