Elevenz Barspin

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2016 2:12 AM

Im riding an S&M elevenz handlebar. I don't know if i'm able to barspin ? And if not, how can i fix that ?

|

5/3/2016 5:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2016 7:35 AM

If you don't know if you are able to barspin, so you cannot barspin, to fix it... throw the bar. (Whatever the size of it).

|

5/3/2016 6:15 AM

Bar height shouldn't really make them any easier or harder. If you can't do them, big bars won't magically make you do them

|

5/3/2016 6:19 AM

Just try em. That's how you'll find out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/3/2016 6:49 AM

get rid of those giant bars and get some 7.5 by 22 bars.....you'll be spinning the bars like crazy

|

It’s all bmx

5/3/2016 9:40 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

get rid of those giant bars and get some 7.5 by 22 bars.....you'll be spinning the bars like crazy

This

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/3/2016 9:59 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

This

Your bike will also suddenly sprout four pegs, a giro, front brakes, and a squishy seat the size of an office chair tongue

|

5/3/2016 10:11 AM

I can barspin with 29 inch bars so I don't see why not.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/3/2016 3:33 PM

Im asking if it's even possible to spin bars on Elevenz bars. Fucking idiots

|

5/3/2016 3:43 PM

10" bars 31" wide because of bar end extensioners plus a topload and 2 spacers and I can throw them still on my spare

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/3/2016 4:38 PM

Bugsy wrote:

No, the world will implode if you even attempt to do so. I once saw a guy think about attempting to think about throwing them and he had an aneurysm and exploded the entire city he was in at the time. Scary stuff, would not recommend.

Maybe calling us fucking idiots isn't the best thing to do if you want serious answers btw.

|

5/3/2016 5:59 PM

Of course you can barspin it.

But you have to be careful, barspining bars that big can cause a tornado somewhere.

Or hit your abdomen and rip it open and leaving your entrails exposed.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/3/2016 9:30 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

This

gibson wrote:

Your bike will also suddenly sprout four pegs, a giro, front brakes, and a squishy seat the size of an office chair tongue

so it would be wonderful!

also. dafuq. 11 is toooooo big.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/3/2016 10:45 PM

Yeah, pretty sure that someone out there in the world can!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/4/2016 9:43 AM

Fuck you all XD

|

5/4/2016 10:58 AM

wait you are asking us if you're able to barspin?!

|

5/4/2016 12:10 PM

Wont know until you try. Maybe chop the ends down but i dont think rise makes a difference

|

5/4/2016 1:49 PM

"Halp I need answer to question!!"

"Answers question"

"I guiz r fucken idiot"

Ok then.

|

5/4/2016 2:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No, the world will implode if you even attempt to do so. I once saw a guy think about attempting to think about throwing them ...more

I heard that world war 2 started because franz ferdinand (name?) tried to throw a bar on some 30" bars, so i defo wouldnt try it

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/4/2016 2:52 PM

Bugsy wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No, the world will implode if you even attempt to do so. I once saw a guy think about attempting to think about throwing them ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

I heard that world war 2 started because franz ferdinand (name?) tried to throw a bar on some 30" bars, so i defo wouldnt try ...more

And they were perfect tens, fuck knows what would happen on elevenz.

|

5/5/2016 6:37 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

And they were perfect tens, fuck knows what would happen on elevenz.

Let us pray we never find out. Legend has it that the dinosaurs will rise again and go to war with the humans, with help from extraterrestrials on the dinosaurs side too. So yeah. Lets not try bar spin elevenz's

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/5/2016 7:26 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

I heard that world war 2 started because franz ferdinand (name?) tried to throw a bar on some 30" bars, so i defo wouldnt try ...more

He got shot for it too.... RIP

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!