Embarrassing Moments BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2015 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2015 9:25 PM

When I bunnyhopped over 2 skateboards stacked up in front of my courtyard, my earphones got caught on my handlebars during mid air and once I landed, I went over the bars and crashed pretty bad. (my earphones were tucked in my shirt and it's long) My neighbors were looking at me like WTF happened but i rode off making them think that it wasn't a big deal. I got a couple road rash but i had worst. it was pretty embarrassing. It would be fine if there were no people watching me. I didn't wanna ride the next day. I was also going fast. What was your most embarrassing moment on BMX?

|

8/10/2015 9:48 PM

2 months ago i was riding alone and fell flat on my back manualing off a curb. No one saw but i was still embarrassed.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/10/2015 9:56 PM

Backflip to shart lander

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/11/2015 2:13 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

Backflip to shart lander

Sounds like a dream lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/11/2015 2:18 AM

Doing a manual in the wet and slipped and the bike went into a parked car, lucky no one saw so managed to get away with it

|

8/11/2015 5:05 AM

Falling in front of a lady I was into at the time was usually pretty embarassing. But at the same time it is what it is.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/11/2015 9:27 AM

Nothing much.

I ride solo anyways, so there is only myself to curse at.

The other embarrassing moment was when out with my parkour friends, filming stuff out. I wanted to do a 180 off two stair steps, did like 15 runs without a real commitment. I didn't know what was wrong, I could 180 taller stuff than that. I just wasn't into it, kept cursing myself as I knew I could do it, and the ground was wet from the rain, I was losing traction, and I wasn't feel in good (injured ankle day before).

Someday, (actually, this Sat), I'll go back there and pop that bloody 180. Maybe even 360, starting to get those. Hope the weather would be good, and all would be nice and dry.

Anyways, back to the story.

So, I decided to foot plant 180.

Same thing happened.

15 or so runs?

Then I got it. From the parkour POV it looked great, but I just knew that I had gotten out of it barely....

Pretty embarrassing having them to wait a full 10 minutes or so, filming a guy that was cursing to himself and scared of a eetsy little tiny stair set.....

I'll get that 180.

And why not even a 180 to 10m fakie (Freecoaster) to full cab off the other side?

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

8/11/2015 2:05 PM

I really have had a lot tbh. Just like when you tell someone you can do a trick and that's the one time you mess it up is usually embarrassing. haha

I went to do a goofy trick today, we call it the bitch bar, so instead of doing a hop bar that i usually land 10/10, i said "bitch bar!" and picked up the front end, my hand didn't let go when i threw and I looped out. I felt dumb but it usually doesn't happen. It's just one of those things that happens. Mistakes are made and shit. But even Garrett Reynolds messes up a hop whip from time to time, i'm sure.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/11/2015 2:26 PM

Ate shit in front of some pros down in Ocean City, MD when the Dew Tour was there one year…

My friends and I were riding on the gray walkway just off the boardwalk like right by the Dew Tour stadium thing, Garrett Reynolds rode by us and I jizzed myself, asked him how he did and he just laughed and said he ate shit. I was super pumped up I got to talk to THE Garrett Reynolds for a moment so I was doing a bunch of tricks including barspins which I suck at. I noticed a bunch of riders coming our way but I kept doing stuff, and right when this dude who looked like Ty Morrow (Not sure if it was him or not honestly but he did have long dirty blonde hair and resembled him, and he did come out of where the stadium was) rode by us right as I threw a barspin and ate complete shit. I was like oh fuck me. Got back up and just sat there as the rest of them rode by. I felt dumb as shit haha but they all just rode by and gave a little wave and didn't say anything so that was cool at least.

|

8/11/2015 3:30 PM

On some serious shit thiugh...
The most embarrassing thing was a 180 off a 2 foot tall ledge at a skatepark that I badly fucked up. Basically his bike had a cassette and mine had a coaster and I got cocky and slipped a pedal and landed hard on my shoulder and got hit by the bars in the stomach

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim