Engagement question?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2010 2:37 PM

My new hub has a 3 pawl engagement, but a Eastern hub has a 6 pawl engagement.... What does it do? Like is 6 better than 3 vice versa.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/2/2010 2:42 PM

lets put it this way the more engagement the better but not eastern

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

5/2/2010 2:44 PM

fundyssey23 wrote:

lets put it this way the more engagement the better but not eastern

i gotcha

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/2/2010 2:46 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

i gotcha

6 pawls will give very good engagement. my primo mix which was 120 pounds only has 4

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/2/2010 2:52 PM

the more pawls the faster engagement and somewhat louder hubs. and the siz means the hub shell and driver will lasat longer.

the Q-lite set up ex shadow rant v2 and wtp supreme hubs have the pawls on the shell and not the driver allowing for an extreme loud and long life of the hub

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

5/2/2010 3:25 PM

millsaps wrote:

the more pawls the faster engagement and somewhat louder hubs. and the siz means the hub shell and driver will lasat longer.

the Q-lite set up ex shadow rant v2 and wtp supreme hubs have the pawls on the shell and not the driver allowing for an extreme loud and long life of the hub

More pawls + more engagement pins = louder

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/2/2010 4:01 PM

only get engaged if you really like her. or if the bitch is prego and her dad is knockin on your door with a shotgun. thats a good reason to get engaged too.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?