Enjoy friday. Trails

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2011 8:56 AM

Start your weekend with some dirt goodness.

Enjoy my new edit...

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

4/15/2011 9:01 AM

vurry noice!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/15/2011 10:17 AM

Sick always like your edits

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

4/15/2011 10:27 AM

Nice!!

|

4/15/2011 11:21 AM

pretty damn sweet
i loved the beginning. for some reason i love seeing the work that goes into trails in trail edits

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/15/2011 12:23 PM

What camera do you you for filimg?
And what do you use to edit the video?

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

4/15/2011 2:50 PM

sweet, love the moto-whips.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/15/2011 8:17 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

What camera do you you for filimg?
And what do you use to edit the video?

not a very nice Camera haha, its just a small handheld HD camera, i dont even know what brand it is right now. I use sony vegas and really like it but I unfortunately do have to convert my files before editing so I loose some quality in the clips.

And thanks every one else for the props! I had a lot of fun filming and editing this one.

its been a great trails season so far. Cant wait to have all the other trails around here running

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

4/15/2011 8:19 PM

vanny wrote:

Sick always like your edits

Thanks a bunch dude! Def glad to hear some one is a fan of em! i try to do a lil more than just cut up clips and throw em together so that its more fun to watch em

|

4/15/2011 8:50 PM

Dang dang homie that was dope.
I also enjoy all of your edits!

|

4/15/2011 9:17 PM

def appreciate that man

|

4/16/2011 4:10 PM

what the rest of you kiddos think? lol

|

4/18/2011 4:24 PM

yee its that time of the year again just started up some in my back yard actually, but those jumps are hella huge, my jumps look like rollers compared to those.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

4/20/2011 2:05 PM

ajp62696 wrote:

yee its that time of the year again just started up some in my back yard actually, but those jumps are hella huge, my jumps look like rollers compared to those.

haha dude as long as you are riding trails and having fun thats all that matters!

These are actually some public jumps here in Raleigh and are good size but pretty chill and user friendly for all skill levels.

I cant wait to get the rest of the trails around here ready around here

|

4/20/2011 2:43 PM

sick man they look sweet!

|